No announcement yet.

Why not to do coke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually i think doing coke is a good thing because it seperates the losers from the winners.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
      Having done coke, I know how he felt.

Not about blowing a guy, but when I'm on coke I get really sexually adventurous. I've tried things that I only saw on the internet while on coke.

Even loinburger's favorite thing.

:P ACK!
      Tuberski: Apolyton's own Fisty McFecal.

ACK!

Comment

actually i think doing coke is a good thing because it seperates the losers from the winners.
        As in - all of the executives and sexy people of North America and Europe use coke while the losers do not?

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
          I want to chiefly lock myself in my room and do more coke, when I do coke. Weed would have me do something homosexual long before, because it activates odd schizoaffective behavior. Although when SOBER I would suck a guy off for an 8 ball long before for an ounce of weed
          No comment, I just didn't want you editing this out of existence.

Comment

AHEM THAT WASN'T MEANT TO BE A SUBTLE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THOSE IN CALGARY

Comment

Tuber!
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

people with addictive personalities shouldn't do coke..... if you can't handle the effects then you shouldnt' do anything....

otherwise, a smidge of this and a smidge of that .... isnt' such a bad thing
                Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

Tuberski: Apolyton's own Fisty McFecal.

ACK!
                  NO! NO! NO!

I was the giver and it wasn't a McFecal way.

Actually it was because of the movie Chasing Amy.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka

As in - all of the executives and sexy people of North America and Europe use coke while the losers do not?
                    What does that make me then?
                    :-p

Comment

Originally posted by War4ever
                      people with addictive personalities shouldn't do coke..... if you can't handle the effects then you shouldnt' do anything....

I actually can, and do, go weeks without doing it at all. I'm not the type of person to bankrupt myself just to fell that way.

Besides, I don't think I could handle more than a once in a while thing. It gets hard to sleep.

ACK!

Comment

Originally posted by War4ever

I can do weed and crack/coke no problem without getting addicted

I quit smoking (cigarette) for good cause I KNOW if I smoke again, It will be hard. (and yes just talking about it bring back the craving... ughhh..)

having said that, I havent done any drugs in years. (not counting alochol EDIT: Oh and prescription pills)

Comment

i was saying that people who have these types of personalities shouldn't do drugs or whatever othere things they can't keep in control.

it can lead to bad things.....

but there are exceptions to all rules
                          Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Calc II

I can do weed and crack/coke no problem without getting addicted

I quit smoking (cigarette) for good cause I KNOW if I smoke again, It will be hard. (and yes just talking about it bring back the craving... ughhh..)

having said that, I havent done any drugs in years. (not counting alochol)
                            Smoking is the one thing that gets me.

I used to drink VERY regularly, I was in the Navy after all, but I was able to quit that relatively easily.

I just stop drinking and going to bars.

ACK!

Comment

"but there are exceptions to all rules"

Except that one.

Comment

I dont think Im alcoholic yet.. Ive been drinking more frequently now, but thats cause friends are done with finals and are in celebrating mood etc...

And I dont think Im reliant on prescription pills.. I dont abuse it THAT much

Comment

Working...
                                X