No announcement yet.

Why not to do coke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i still like to party, but when your with a girlfriend who doens't do alot of that, it calms down , which is a good thing
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

or if ur gf doesnt like u smoking,drinking and/or whatever
      :-p

Comment

oh no

Comment

I do coke...so I can work harder...so I can make more money...so I can do more coke....so I can work harder...so I can make more money...so I can do more coke....so I can work harder...so I can make more money...so I can do more coke....so I can work harder...so I can make more money...so I can do more coke...
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse

Well, I'm not really friends with him. I've never seen him on the weekend or even after school. I just see him at school. We do have a positive enough relationship for me to sit up straight so he can sleep in a class without being noticed (he sits behind me in that class).

I am really against him not liking Jews though. He is also sexist which I don't like either.
            This guy got accepted to a military academy over ME!!??
            "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
            - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
            Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

what were his grades like?
              "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
              - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
              Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

maybe he sucked his way to the school.

Sorry apoc couldnt help it. You said u werent really friends right?
                :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                  I want to chiefly lock myself in my room and do more coke, when I do coke. Weed would have me do something homosexual long before, because it activates odd schizoaffective behavior. Although when SOBER I would suck a guy off for an 8 ball long before for an ounce of weed
                  I bet I could get you to do it off a single beer. American beer, even.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Kramerman
                    what were his grades like?
                    He was in the top quarter of the class. His SAT score was in the high 1400s or low 1500s though.
                    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Hell, I was in the top quarter of my class and had a 1470... Maybe I could've gotten in! Considering my physical stature I doubt it though.
                      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                      Drake Tungsten
                      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                      Albert Speer

Comment

Yes, your face is far too feminine.

Comment

That's pretty rich, coming from a Texan!
                          Drake Tungsten
                          Albert Speer

Comment

oh shît! I confused you with slowwhand... it's the avatar.

kansas pretty much sucks too.
                            Drake Tungsten
                            Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by Kramerman

This guy got accepted to a military academy over ME!!??
                              Spear throwing and sword handling are no longer useful skills in the US military. Perhaps you would do better applying for the Roman or Greek academies.
                              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Zero

What does that make me then?
                                It makes you Citizen Team Monkey......on my back!
                                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                                X