X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will sell. So it's justified.
    What?

Comment

As a member of a Bias and Sensibility Panel interested in the weasels, I would like to make some suggestions to the editor of the Deck of the Weasels and to their salesman Ned.

If I were a weasel, I would feel insulted by being compared to any huperson, but particularly being compared to a red-meat eater like Jacques Chirac is definitely unbearable. Being compared to Carter is no better since he did not get his Nobel Prize for peace for his effort for ending the millenary war between weasels and hupersons.

But on the contrary, nobody, even modestly inclined toward nature, can feel insulted by being compared to a nice little furry animal; you should find instead something really hurting, painful, shameful: liars for instance. I appreciate that this could result in adding some cards to the deck, but that would not really be a problem because we all know that you are good at imagining new games.
      Statistical anomaly.
      The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

I wonder which weasels from Bechtel and Halliburton made the deck?
        "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

The libs I like on these boards are those that can still laugh at themselves. Many libs are too up-tight to see themselves and the stuff they support as funny.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by DetroitDave
            I wonder which weasels from Bechtel and Halliburton made the deck?
            New spelling : Ali Burton

Statistical anomaly.
            The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Here's some real criminals!

Real criminals from the MoO forum!
              Kahn

Comment

Dead thread comes out of ****ing nowhere!

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
                  Dead thread comes out of ****ing nowhere!
                  Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                  Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by HershOstropoler
                    Nice, but I still prefer the deck with the most wanted war criminals, especially Saint Bush.

Comment

Working...
                    X