Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert “KKK” Byrd.
    Oh........My............GOD!!!!

I think that title more appropriately belongs to (remember him?)

TRENT LOTT

I've said it many times and Ill say it again: Look before you leap, think before you speak
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
      You are? You want to see that they had NBC? That's a bad thing.
      I do. Considering Iraq was such a big threat, I want to see exactly how big of a threat they were.
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000

I do. Considering Iraq was such a big threat, I want to see exactly how big of a threat they were.
        That was a non sequiter. You want to see NBC, you want to see how much NBC there was. Two VERY different ideas.

Comment

You are? You want to see that they had NBC? That's a bad thing.
          Seeing that how W and Blair were frothing at the mouth over UNSCR 1441, if sufficient NBC weapons could not be found in Iraq, both needed to be tried for war crimes.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Predictablly, the liberals get offended.
            "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

War crimes? For what? Precision weapons?

Come on, there was moral justification for the war as well, as much as in Kosovo and other peacekeeping actions.

Comment

That was a non sequiter. You want to see NBC, you want to see how much NBC there was. Two VERY different ideas.
                If the Iraqis destroyed the NBC weapons on their own, it means there was absolutely no reason to invade Iraq.

War crimes? For what? Precision weapons?
                For starting an unnecessary war resulting in the death of lots of people, massive damage to properties, and loss of priceless artifacts.

Come on, there was moral justification for the war as well, as much as in Kosovo and other peacekeeping actions.
                A bank robber went into a bank, shot a couple of people and left with money. It's like saying the robber should not be charged with murder just because one of the people he shot turned out to be a terrorist plotting to blow up a builiding.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

No, it doesn't. See my previous post.

Comment

Originally posted by GePap

Man, they aren't even original.
                    This whole thing deserves a bigger rolleyes:

Comment

Comment

Disclaimer- I supported the war.

Comment- not funny, right wing satire isn't a patch on left wing satire
                        Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                        Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Nice, but I still prefer the deck with the most wanted war criminals, especially Saint Bush.

“Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar Warrior

Eddie Veddar?
                            Chrissie Hynde, of The Pretenders.

I still like her, though.
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000

Oh........My............GOD!!!!

I think that title more appropriately belongs to (remember him?)

TRENT LOTT

I've said it many times and Ill say it again: Look before you leap, think before you speak
                              Byrd was in the KKK.
                              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Comical how piss-poor a job they've done on this. Such heavy handed humour indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X