Deck of Weasels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deck of Weasels

I just got this ad in my e-mail for a Deck of Weasels. Here is a link to their web site.

Newsmax.com reports today’s news headlines, live news stream, news videos from Americans and global readers seeking the latest in current events, politics, U.S., world news, health, finance, and more.

The Ace of Spades is none other than French Prime Minister Chirac, Saddam Hussein’s partner in crime of 30 years, and includes his most infamous quote: “Our position is no matter what the circumstances, France will vote 'no.'” The Washington Times’ new revelation that France helped Saddam’s top goons escape shows just how relevant and useful this deck is.

The Deck of Weasels also includes many other notables, weasels such as NAFTA “partners” Vicente Fox of Mexico and Jean Chretien of Canada, and others in our own Senate such as Teddy Kennedy and Robert “KKK” Byrd.

The Deck of Weasels is a who’s who of celebrity weasels: Martin Sheen, Jane Fonda, Janeane Garofalo, Sean Penn, George Clooney, Susan Sarandon and more.

The Deck of Weasels is not only great fun, it’s also educational. Check out the cards and learn:

which rock star raged: “We [expletive] deserve to get bombed. … Bring it on, I hope the Muslims win!"

which Hollywood has-been whined: “This is a racist and imperialist war. The warmongers who stole the White House (you call them ‘hawks,’ but I would never disparage such a fine bird) have hijacked a nation's grief and turned it into a perpetual war on any non-white country they choose to describe as terrorist."

which movie star ranted: “I believe he [President Bush] thinks this is a war that can be won, but there is no such thing anymore. We can't beat anyone anymore"

the shocking pro-Saddam comment that escaped the lips of the self-styled sweetheart of morning TV “news” (and she refuses to retract her statement!).

why three U.S. senators and eight U.S. congressmen made the cut.

which prominent American political figure lied: “Far from being a threat to the United States, or any other people, Iraq has been a victim of U.S. aggression for 12 years.”

the identity of the congressman, given a pass by most of the media, who disparaged U.S. troops in Iraq as baby killers.

which congressman blamed Operation Iraqi Freedom on the Jews.

why Carter and Jackson became the infamous jokers they are – one a disastrous former president who continues to damage his country and the other a failed president wannabe compelled to poke his greedy fingers into every pie.
    http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Man, they aren't even original.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Nice.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Is RAH the joker ?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Can anyone identify who said what?

Who said, "We [expletive] deserve to get bombed. … Bring it on, I hope the Muslims win!"
          http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Nah, I haven't bothered listening to anything anyone from Holiwood says for years.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I remember the statement, Ned.

I hate to say it and be wrong, but I think it was David.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

David is a rock star?

Comment

I thought this was about the Texas Democrat deck of cards.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Jacques Chirac is the French president (directly elected as a person by the people - including lyself much to my dismay).

The French Prime Minister is Jean Pierre Raffarin (nominated by Jacques Chirac - has to be backed by the National Assembly)

And I fail to see how these people are weasels. Actually, I would have thought more reasonable of Chirac to be a hypocrite. He had way too much balls over brains this time (who said the French were cowards ? )
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Chirac isn't a weasel. He's feeble.
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I was wise-cracking about David Floyd, Ned.

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
                          Can anyone identify who said what?

Who said, "We [expletive] deserve to get bombed. … Bring it on, I hope the Muslims win!"
                          Eddie Veddar?
                          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Deck of weasels? I am not surprised how low would the pro-war faction stoop, considering that their leader, GWB, hasn't shown us any solid evidence about Iraqi NBC weapons, yet. I am getting impatient.
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

You are? You want to see that they had NBC? That's a bad thing.

Reminds me of a remark by some EU trade minister. I was to the effect of "I hope we find out that GM food actually is a health hazard."

Comment

Working...
                              X