Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abolish Tuition Fees, Vote Conservative!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
    Free healthcare for all too!

You Yankie barbarian
    Hey! I've got an idea! We could switch on the money making machine and give several millions to everyone. So everyone would be rich!!!!!
    "Never trust a man who puts your profit before his own profit." - Grand Nagus Zek, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, episode 11
    "A communist is someone who has read Marx and Lenin. An anticommunist is someone who has understood Marx and Lenin." - Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
      Free healthcare for all too!

You Yankie barbarian
      Universal health care is on the agenda here, even if the media isn't discussing it yet. We may not get it right away, but we will get it. As the boomers start retiring, they're gonna institute it.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• "Hey! I've got an idea! We could switch on the money making machine and give several millions to everyone. So everyone would be rich!!!!!"

Hey, that's cruel. 10 million each!
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Universal health care is on the agenda here, even if the media isn't discussing it yet.

I agree. But don't hold your breath on actually getting it!
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
          X