No announcement yet.

I'm a dad !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...I think that's the most people who have ever agreed with me in one year!
    OK...so...did you cut the cord? Did you check his grip? Have you bought him an athletic toy yet?
    Life and death is a grave matter;
    all things pass quickly away.
    Each of you must be completely alert;
    never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSneak
      Wow...I think that's the most people who have ever agreed with me in one year!
      OK...so...did you cut the cord? Did you check his grip? Have you bought him an athletic toy yet?
      I did cut the cord.
      He has a powerful grip.
      No athletic toys yet although he does have a set of sleepers with a hockey logo.
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Cute kid

I didn't cut the cord, although i think I could have done, but I did think id'd leave it to the medical professionals.

Our baby still sleeps with Mrs Stinger so Im in the spare room, we are waiting until he's 6 months to gove his cot a go as at the moment he just screams when put in it. We are happy with this, other people look horrified when we tell them though
        Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
        Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Congrats! Looks very good for a baby past-due; ours was red and dandruffy...
          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Hey, dont scare the guy needlessly. I must say *knocks on wood* that I have slept very well the last 6 months. If my daughter wakes us, my wife feeds her and voila, she's asleep again.

You might not be so lucky I guess....

Oh, and congratulations of course!

Comment

He is completely fine if he is next to my wife, he just wnats feeding when he wakes up. Its just the cot he objects to.
              Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
              Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Working...
              X