X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

w00t!

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

congrats!!
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Congratulations and well done to all 3 of you!
        Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
        "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Life as you know it has ended...

Congrats. In the long run, it's worth it
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Congrats to you and the Mrs, Flubber! Cute kid! And now of course you've already got a huge decision facing you: to circumcize, or not to circumcize?

D

Comment

Have you ever noticed how all babies look like Winston Churchill?

Good job Flubber! Congratulations!
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Congrats!!!!

Comment

Woohooo

#It's the end of the world as you know it !!#
                  anyway; congrats mate
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Oh, remember how your parents would just PISS YOU OFF when they would respond to one of your "reasonable" demands with a refusal based upon the grounds of "You'll understand when you're older?"

Welcome to Understanding, Flubber. Newcomers please form a line to the right.

Comment

Hey congratulations man

You can kiss your spare time goodbye for the next 18 to 21 years

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                        Oh, remember how your parents would just PISS YOU OFF when they would respond to one of your "reasonable" demands with a refusal based upon the grounds of "You'll understand when you're older?"

Welcome to Understanding, Flubber. Newcomers please form a line to the right.

Congratulations Flubber!
                        "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                        - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                        Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Congrats, dude!
                          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                          Drake Tungsten
                          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                          Albert Speer

Comment

Congrats Flubber ! Very cute baby
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Congratulations Fubber, a fine bouncing baby boy!

Lets hope he doesn't grow up to be the next Hitler or something

9 stone, 5 pounds!!! How long overdue?

Comment

Originally posted by kittenOFchaos
                                9 stone, 5 pounds!!! How long overdue?

5 days-- The baby was showing no signs of coming out so they performed an induction ( basically gave her a synthetic version of the hormone that women produce to cause contractions). That triggered things enough and the whole process from hospital admission to baby emerging was just less than 13 hours
                                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
                                X