No announcement yet.

Apolyton anno 1933

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There would be less anti americanism as the US wasn't the sole supepower. in 33 Russia, Germany,UK and even gulp France were all nearly at the same level in terms of power.

The UK would be discussed alot over its treatment of the empire, I beleive Australia and Canada had only just been given full independence and of course there would be the issue of India.

Women would be the subject of many stupid threads, whether they should be allowed to drive or go to work if they had kids.

There would be a large number of posters saying interacial relationships were wrong.
    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

I'd be wishing for Hitler and Stalin to destroy each other, while the rest of the world watched and prayed both numnuts would wreck their ideologies.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
      X