"President Bush's Brain"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "President Bush's Brain"

That was the caption on CNN when one of Bush's advisors was speaking today. I consider it insulting, certainly not a caption they would have considered using during Clinton's administration. It's only because Bush is republican, and distictly shows the insulting nature of the bias of CNN and the left. Bush is kicking butt in the world and the ratings so the left is getting mean, attacking the way he speaks, which isn't great like Blair but so what? Isn't it about how he governs? Also they attack his intellegence, like the "Bush's Brain" caption on CNN, but he's doing a great job, and most Americans agree, (70%)which is what the left really doesn't like.

CNN is trash.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Which caption are you refering to?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Re: "President Bush's Brain"

Originally posted by Lancer
      That was the caption on CNN when one of Bush's advisors was speaking today. I consider it insulting, certainly not a caption they would have considered using during Clinton's administration. It's only because Bush is republican, and distictly shows the insulting nature of the bias of CNN and the left. Bush is kicking butt in the world and the ratings so the left is getting mean, attacking the way he speaks, which isn't great like Blair but so what? Isn't it about how he governs? Also they attack his intellegence, like the "Bush's Brain" caption on CNN, but he's doing a great job, and most Americans agree, (70%)which is what the left really doesn't like.

CNN is trash.
      1/10
      :-p

Comment

I laugh at your opinions, and by doing so I discredit them.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

loinburger, glad you're having fun.

Comment

Always.
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
              I laugh at your opinions, and by doing so I discredit them.
              ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
              ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Comment

Oerdin, it was a permanent caption that CNN put under the video of one of Bush's advisors speaking. Also, instread of letting people listen to what the guy said, they explained that he was the 'brain behind the Bush administration'. Seems that the bias is now the news, not the news itself.

Comment

I was expecting to see a photo of a peanut.
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Would be nice if we could post pictures here. *cough* *cough*
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

WOW

AH posted in one of my threads.

Carter was the peanut guy.

Comment

Re: "President Bush's Brain"

Originally posted by Lancer

CNN is trash.

This wasn't even semi-original at all.

VERY poor troll. Lancer, I expected a LOT better form you.
                          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

That better?

Comment

I don't understand...i don't think it's derogatory at all...they're saying he's the Brains behind something, so they put "Bush's Brain". It's not like they were interviewing a fried egg and saying "Bush's Brain...Bush's Brain on Politics...any questions"
                              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                              X