Need things to do in London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
    That was the S&M shop you visited, silly.
    Shop? Oh no, they paid me.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Boris - are you flying in and out of Heathrow? Very real chance that we'll be in the airport at the same time if you are.
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Heathrow sucked ass.

They made us get out of the plane on the tarmac on one of those staircases things, then bussed us to the customs area and took hours to get through.

Boo.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

i hope that doesn't happen to me
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Originally posted by orange
            Boris - are you flying in and out of Heathrow? Very real chance that we'll be in the airport at the same time if you are.
            Yes, but the odds of us being in the Airport at the same time would seem to be slim.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Hey, always wanted to disembark from a plane via a staircase, though. Much more dramatic than the extending corridor thingy!
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

yeah, i suppose so, though I think that would be pretty funny

I can't remember if I'll be flying into Heathrow on the 4th or 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                  Hey, always wanted to disembark from a plane via a staircase, though.
                  You wouldn't if it's raining. And this is London, don't kid yourself.

Comment

But what if it's sunny? I could do that cool strut out of the plane doorway, the suave look around, donning my glamorous sunglasses...
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

It's London, Boris. Which part of that didn't you get?

Comment

Yep, that's London - still in the dark ages, with torture chambers everywhere, having to climb out of planes via a staircase and the weather a perpetual deluge of biblical proportions...

BEWARE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE!
                        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

BTW, check out this link about the south bank, this guy seems to know what he's talking about even if he talks sh*t most of the time...
                          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

MoMI is London - MoMA is New York !

Yes ! it was MoMI.

btw - Did you see Prince William ?
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                            X