Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Henrik
    I cannot believe this thread is still here

Why are you guys still arguing? The guy who asked the initial question has surely stopped reading by now and neither side listens to the other (nor says anything which hasn't allready been said elsewhere in the thread)
    Because Asher must admit that he lied about the Apple Dock and that he doesn't know how to use it properly.

He must also perform an act of contrition for his inconsistencies. For example, his fifth complaint about the Dock was that it had trouble displaying multiple instances of a program. Then he said a page or so later that it couldn't run multiple instances of a program. Which is it?

In fact it is neither - the dock displays multiple instances of a program and OS X can in fact run multiple instances, although low demand for such a feature has led to it not being enabled in the GUI.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
      Perhaps you should just grow up - there is very little of merit in your post and too much of the childish insults.

Originally posted by Agathon
      Now this is just being pathetic. You really are a loser.

Originally posted by Agathon
      No wonder you've got mental problems and don't get out much.

'nuff said.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Don't blame your problems on me.

Do unto others......

Yawn......
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

• I'm not blaming my problems onto you, I'm showing you how much of a blatant hypocrite you are.

I would have addressed your rebuttals to the issues, but most of them were so laughable ("maybe OS X just doesn't need a defragger"), I'm not going to waste my time anymore.

So it's much more fun to just point out how silly you're being in one simple, short post.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

So it's much more fun to just point out how silly you're being in one simple, short post.
            Yes, so much more fun than attempting to answer the point. I mean the world would be a much better place if we all just mocked and abused the people we disagreed with instead of attempting to answer them properly.

And I agree it's so absolutely silly to point out the facts.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Oh Agathon, save yourself the embarassment and hug me and let this die.

Your "facts" are whatever you pull out of your ass, and the few times you did try to use something scientific to prove a point, you clearly didn't understand what you were talking about and conveniently let that get pushed under the rug. Now you're back with anecdotal "facts" from Mac "techies" that say you don't need OS X defraggers, etc.

Your "facts" are laughable, but I suppose this is why I'm in a Science and you're in a bull**** department.

Comment

Your "facts" are laughable, but I suppose this is why I'm in a Science and you're in a bull**** department.
                Yeah right - and you're going to go far in life behaving like this.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

• What, with logic and reason?

I dunno, in my field having the ability to use logic and reason is considered a plus.

Comment

• you can only use logic on macs now. apple killed the PC line of logic products. way to stimulate growth in the industry apple!
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

What, with logic and reason?
                      You could do with a dose of that as well... You know what I mean.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Oh Aggy, shut up and hug me.

Comment

• Microsoft must not agree with Asher's views on the Dock, seeing as they're copying it and incorporating it into the next version of XP.

CNET is the world's leader in tech product reviews, news, prices, videos, forums, how-tos and more.
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• The Sidebar is completely different, any actual research into what it is and what it does would tell you that much.

Comment

• The Cnet staff seemed to think it copied the Dock and I'd trust their opinion over yours anyday.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Yes, C|Net was the wonderful people who told us the MS iLoo was a hoax yesterday.

C|Net is about journalism, they don't particularly know what they're talking about aside from what they're told.

Why don't you explain to the class why you think it's a Dock ripoff, rather than relying on someone else's uninformed opinion?

Comment

Working...
                                X