X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'd tell him to convert.
    B♭3

Comment

lot of crazy people over there. you just never know.

Comment

I would say "yes," but the second his back was turned, I'd plug him full of holes instead! BLAM! BLAM!
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV
          How does one even respond to a thread like this??
          I know.

Spec:" Hey God, how about you go and Banana your self. Oh, and clean up afterwards! I dont want no banana purey falling from the sky and all that shlt!"

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

IF they would go to hell if I didn't shoot them, and me shooting them would get them to heaven, I'd shoot them. But that's the only way. If me not obeying Gods wishes would get me a place in Hell, and my folks would go to heaven anyway, I wouldn't shoot, I'd go straight to Hell.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
              I would say "yes," but the second his back was turned, I'd plug him full of holes instead! BLAM! BLAM!
              and then the bullets fail to damage him and he flings you straight into hell
              "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi

and then the bullets fail to damage him and he flings you straight into hell

Right. If he's so impotent he can't kill my family members himself, I'd bet he's damned easy to take out. The Jews did in his kid real easily, didn't they?
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

why would god come down and ask that of someone??? why???? there's no reason. no reason at all.

Comment

If god is omni-everything wouldn't he already know how devote you are already? I mean why make you prove it if he knows that you will/won't already. Teach me a lesson? Blah.
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

why would god come down and ask that of someone??? why???? there's no reason. no reason at all.
                      *cough* Abraham *cough*
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

So.. I'd do it only to save my family from hell.. if the only point of doing it is to show my belief, or something else, then I'd let the sadist have his heaven and go to Hell with a smile on my face!

Just kidding.. I want to go to heaven .
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Maybe if he gets drunk and realizes he is tired of always being the good guy? Go figure.
                          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I would renounce him to his face if he asked me to do so. I refuse to believe in any god that asks me to kill without a damn good reason (stop the deaths of millions, end of the world, blah, blah), and even if he had a good reason, i would aks why he didn't just act to stop it, without having to go around killing more people.
                            If you don't like reality, change it! me
                            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

"Who can defy the will of God?"
                              -Moses (from the ten commandments)
                              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Abrams god is morbid and likes to kill ppl.
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X