No announcement yet.

Eat Your Heart's Out, Laddies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

panag, true.. I'm just fantasizing here. But it could happen!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
      panag, true.. I'm just fantasizing here. But it could happen!
      hi ,

well it has happend before , .....

in your case it must be like 0.0000 ........ 1 percent , thats about 1 000 to one more then any of us compared to her , ....

have a nice day
      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

It's too bad Kari is mans name in Finland .. but that would be like a really good joke, I'd tell my friends back here that 'I'm marrying this Kari' and they'd be like 'yeah.. we knew it all along' and when we'd visit here, they'd be meeting us at airport, waiting to see the guy of my life and then it would hit them *BANG!* she's a babe.. And they'd be all like checking her out secretly, and when they get drunk, they'd all come talking me privately 'dude.. you really hit the jackpot this time!' and I'd be all that is man, right there, right then.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Pekka, you're my hero

Comment

Slowwhand, is she in need of a male prostitute?
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I was thinking that Pekka should win the "Optimist of the Century" award.
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                Slowwhand, is she in need of a male prostitute?
                More importantly, does she have phone cards ?
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Re: Re: Eat Your Heart's Out, Laddies

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat

No, she's your cousin once removed.

Your second cousins are your parents' cousins' offspring.

Are you saying that if I become a bit randy....
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

not specifically, but it's not illegal...
                    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

The only one of your horny bastards I'd even THINK of introducing, is MAYBE Pekka.
                      So, get over it.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

She is not that cute...
                        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Please slowwhand, im a great guy. and would you really even want her to go out with someone who entertains the idea of dating her from online references?
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

A) Spec is just hiding either
                            1. His disappointment
                            2. His tendency to other tastes

B) MRT, I read your posts.
                            NO WAY, JOSE!

Comment

MRT144, Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you the one who charged drunken girl for sexual services and then when she passed out, you looted her purse and left?

I have made your remarks of saunas and sausages obsolete with this!
                              In da butt.

Comment

Also I have good genes,
                                Finnish genes... really good quality, yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X