No announcement yet.

Eat Your Heart's Out, Laddies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOrry I didn't see your post before I posted mine. What is short-list? English no good here.

MRT144, If you want to continue this with me, PM and we'll argue, but let's not turn every thread into this .
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Sloww, it is legal, in some states, to marry your first cousin (once removed)... but that would be sick.

So would be hooking her up with Pekka.

Anyway, this whole thread is a little odd... Just what I would expect from sloww.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Bad vibes, Japher.

Pekka. Short-list means a list of candidates/options, of which there are only a few.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sloww, the candidates have to include more than yourself and pekka
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I have a pretty cousin too. I went to her 'getting out of high school' party few years ago. I didn't knew who she was, because I hadn't seen her before.. I got little drunk, and then I was told 'that's your cousin your talking about' .. Damn that was bad. She's like real cousin too, not 2nd or anything. So, I'll be taking notes if someone wants to hook up with her, prefer someone from the US, so we can trade .
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Sloww, that's prolly a wise move
              In da butt.

Comment

Sloww, I think Pekka would be a bad choice, wasn't he the one that beat the crap out of two kids for throwing stuff at his car?

Comment

H Tower, I'm already off the list, which might be the best decision he has made in a long time

And I didn't beat the crap out of anyone. I only engaged in a little scuffle, which ended up to my favour but it's not my fault that they fought like sissies.
                  Besides, that's Texas for you baby! Protecting my property.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Do you really blame him, HTower?

As far as ther reference to Pekka and I being the only ones on the short-list; GOOD GOD!
                    My daughter is a few year's older than Kari.
                    My name is on no list, no matter the length.

My fault. I shouldn't have put the dancers, but I thought surely that all would know I was joking.
                    I can't take that chance though.

I only posted it, because I'd just received, and thought would just share with my extended family.

(so as Kari drifts off into the sunset, she waves goodbye to our heroes, wishing them well.)
                    Last edited by SlowwHand; May 2, 2003, 12:58.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Imagine what he will do when she throws her bra at him...shes gonna be chicken feed.
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

mildly attractive...
                        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

MRT144, is that supposed to be comparison about me beating ladies to what happened earlier with those punks messing with me? That's just weak!
                          In da butt.

Comment

I see this meeting of the Apolyton ****ing Collective is still in full swing.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                              I see this meeting of the Apolyton ****ing Collective is still in full swing.

While many have been seriously trying to take this thread to new lows... your post doesn't help.

Enough with the insults folks...
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

While many have been seriously trying to take this thread to new lows... your post doesn't help.

Enough with the insults folks...
                                OK - sorry - I should have put a next to it. It was meant to be a mild dig.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X