Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOX News is reporting that they beat CNN in the ratings during the war coverage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rah
    Are you claiming anything better north of the border or anywhere else?
    Better as in? Channels? People?
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

paiktis, it's a natural evolution. Americans are normally positive and patriotic. We've just been suffering from Vietnam/Nixon syndrome. That's ending and things are returning to normal.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
        Americans are wise and see through their agenda, and have left them in droves for FOX, and FAIR and BALANCED centrist reporting.
        Fox... Fair... Balanced...

OH PLEASE....

Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

lancer, of course it's a natural evolution

Comment

Also Paiktis, who watches FOX? Just the republicans? No, moderates of both democrats and republicans. Do you believe that you could win the ratings race without both? So the moderate democrats are making their choice, leaving behind the extreme left news network, and moving to the centrist network.

It takes both sides to make a majority, both sides in the center...

Comment

of course!

Comment

just goes to show that centre in the US means extreme right wing

Comment

Lancer is hillarious when he's in this form.

BTW you can be patriotic and a vicious critic of government policy. In fact the two probably go together more times than you get a patriot who's supportive of government policy.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                      You guys should watch CNN. Look at Peter Arnett, America hater, CNN corospondent. Accident? No, design...

Americans are wise and see through their agenda, and have left them in droves for FOX, and FAIR and BALANCED centrist reporting.
                      That cuts both ways. Even if Arnett is an "America hater", there are plenty of others on CNN who are very much pro-America. Can you name one reporter on FOX who is anything but extremely pro-America and/or right wing? Using your own logic, wouldn't that make FOX a bastion of fascism?
                      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

from what I'm hearing Fox is only popular because it tells people what they want to hear rather than the news itself.

Comment

You must have no idea of the history of fascism.

Comment

US now is like Muscolini's Italy (and equally funny )

Comment

Well, I just took 2 lorazepam 1mg. Hopefully the last trip to the dentist for my root canal.

My point is that my posts may fall off a bit soon.

Comment

craaaap! I have a denstist appointment today

Comment

Working...
                                X