Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOX News is reporting that they beat CNN in the ratings during the war coverage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOX News is reporting that they beat CNN in the ratings during the war coverage.

Seems CNN had met its match. People would rather watch a pro American station rather than an anti American one. Well surprise, surprise...
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

People would rather watch a pro American station rather than an anti American one.
    Some statements are beyond parody.
    "When all else fails, a pigheaded refusal to look facts in the face will see us through." -- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett

Comment

I think the term is self parody.

CNN better make sure there's another war soon so they can fight back in the ratings war.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

And the "Battle of the News Networks" continue...

Comment

I find it astounding that people can consider something as insanely right wing as CNN a left wing new channel.
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

Meanwhile, the War Againest Poverty rages on...
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

That's sad that people want to watch a more biased and unobjective news source. CNN isn't the best... but FOX is the worst.

"The station for moron jingos."
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Bugs you guys, doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                  "The station for moron jingos."
                  woo! look at those towel heads burn! wooo!!!!!!!!!
                  "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                  - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Fox was beating CNN long before the War... so it really shouldn't surprise people that the same thing happened during the war...
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

craP. now theres no way ming wont see that
                      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

"woo! look at those towel heads burn! wooo!!!!!!!!!"

Kind of a racist thing to say UK...

Comment

So an outrageously moronic and jingoist station beats the old propaganda channel ?
                          Does it mean Bush and his supporters achieved to brainwash the American people yet ?
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Yaa Right...

Comment

Nah, there are still some intelligent educated Americans out there who search for their news from real sources.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                              X