X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saras

Dream on

Wake up man. You are living in fantasy world.

Just kidding of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb

Wake up man. You are living in fantasy world.

Just kidding of course.
      But I am - Lithuanian GDP grew by 9.1% yoy in Q1 this year!!! It's like a fantasy!

LIETUVA!!!
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Whoever places American generals in charge, wins.
        http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Perhaps the question should be "could Russia mount a conventional attack into western europe?"

Would the russian economy be able to support it? It isn't good business practice to invade your best customers.

The feasibility of large scale armoured movements across a heavily urbanised area is questionable, especially in the face of trained, professional opposition with up to date equipment. (Iraq is not a relevant example - particularly without air superiority).
          Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Impossible hat a war between Russia and the EU can happen. France/Russia/Germany come together and so on.

Much more high propabilities fro a EURussia against US war.

Also Soviet Union never intended to invade EUrope.

It waited for capitalistnations to turn on eachother like it's happening now with the world against the US (and doggie).

Comment

Yes, Europe would defend itself. In the event of a massive ground invasion, the nukes would fly. Nobody would win, Europe and Russia would glow in the dark.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It won't succeed. I can see only few scenarios where they could take Europe, but even then it wouldn't be able to KEEP Europe for more than maybe few months, and after then it would be driven back. And that's the worst case scenario where nukes are not used.

Russia couldn't attack by surprise really, but they could use other tactics, like attacking few frontier countries first, just enough not to get the whole Europe ready fighting, as if they'd settle for few countries. When it comes obvious they're not stopping, that's the time when they have already failed.

I figure they'd get as far as central Europe at the VERY best for a short time and then pushed back at the very latest. The only way they could capitalize on Europes lack of central command and defense is the surprise element, but I can't see them getting it. And even if they'd be able to pull it off, it wouldn't hold.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Ehhhcelent. Ehhhcelent!!!! mwahahahahahahahahaha

urgh.NSFW

Comment

I think the German Army alone would stop them.

Who knows, maybe they'll take Moscow this time around.
                    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

But it must be clear for Europe that it's a fight for survival, then no one else than the French will surrender.
                      And as far as lacking co-operation, I think at that point we would be very much be looking forward establishing it. Though it could be late, but we would be able to stall RUssia enough with territorial defense strategies long enough.. IF nukes aren't used. If nukes are used, there are no winners.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                        But it must be clear for Europe that it's a fight for survival, then no one else than the French will surrender.
                        And as far as lacking co-operation, I think at that point we would be very much be looking forward establishing it. Though it could be late, but we would be able to stall RUssia enough with territorial defense strategies long enough.. IF nukes aren't used. If nukes are used, there are no winners.
                        Also, St. Petersburg would become a Province of Finland.
                        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Lonestar, yeees... it would, wouldn't it!

arty:

And that sweet Karelia...
                          In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                            Lonestar, yeees... it would, wouldn't it!

arty:

And that sweet Karelia...
                            Which means, of course, that Finland won't mind if the USA takes a bite out of Siberia...

Comment

Of course not! We get Karelia and maybe St Petersburg, you can get the rest of it.. that's all we ask..
                              In da butt.

Comment

Right on, my Finnish Brother.

Comment

Working...
                                X