No announcement yet.

Taking the war protesting to the next level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey! Stefu, you posted this at the SDMB! This is...is...recycled posts!
    I posted it here before there.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

I crosspost at the SDMB too, Lonestar. You wanna make something of it??

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
        I'm going to protest the Bostonians throwing away all that tea. Such a waste.
        Drink coffee.

Comment

This is from indymedia. Che's preferred source of leftist conspiracy theory information. Explains a lot about his strange arguments...

Comment

I was reading indymedia quite a bit for a while. Funny reading.

They were trying to draw support for a convicted murderer. I don't understand why they sympathize with criminals. The guy was guilty.

But all that anti-americanism was starting to depress me. Why do americans hate america so much? My theory is they hate themselves so much they also hate their country.

Comment

indymedia are morons.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

I suppose they would rather have seen Hitler been able to finish up with his plans? There is perhaps no better examples of the depths of insanity some on the left have sunk to.
                "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

sure there is. Just look at the Russian communist party.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                    I crosspost at the SDMB too, Lonestar. You wanna make something of it??
                    I'm not too interested in threads about Barny and the Kennedys...
                    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by gunkulator

Oxymoron?
                      tautology

Comment

Working...
                      X