Bush Address To United Nations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush Address To United Nations

This is essentially why the U.N. in general, France and all Protestors suck.

Bush was elected, and you laughed at how he spoke.
    9/11/01 occured, and some wondered why he said little.
    In November, Bush addressed the U.N. , and many here laughed, and called him a "cowboy" .
    But he said early on, "terrrorosm, wherever it's found".

Read from his address, and laugh now.

He told you what was going to be done, and hasn't waivered, nor has Tony Blair.

So read, and kiss my ass.

November 10, 2001
    Excerpts include:

"We have a responsibility to deny any sanctuary, safe haven or transit to terrorists. Every
    known terrorist camp must be shut down, its operators apprehended and evidence of their
    arrest presented to the United Nations. We have a responsibility to deny weapons to terrorists
    and to actively prevent private citizens from providing them.

These obligations are urgent, and they are binding on every nation with a place in this chamber.
    Many governments are taking these obligations seriously, and my country appreciates it.

Yet, even beyond Resolution 1373, more is required and more is expected of our coalition against
    terror.

We're asking for a comprehensive commitment to this fight.

We must unite in opposing all terrorists, not just some of them.

In this world, there are good causes and bad causes, and we may disagree on where that line is
    drawn. Yet, there is no such thing as a good terrorist. No national aspiration, no remembered
    wrong can ever justify the deliberate murder of the innocent. Any government that rejects this
    principle, trying to pick and choose its terrorist friends, will know the consequences."

and

"And every nation must have avenues for the peaceful expression of opinion and dissent. When
    these avenues are closed, the temptation to speak through violence grows."

and

"And finally, this struggle is a defining moment for the United Nations itself. And the world needs
    its principled leadership. It undermines the credibility of this great institution, for example, when
    the Commission on Human Rights offers seats to the world's most persistent violators of human
    rights. The United Nations depends above all on its moral authority and that authority must be
    preserved."

and

"We did not ask for this mission, yet there is honor in history's call. We have a chance to write
    the story or our times, a story of courage defeating cruelty and light overcoming darkness.
    This calling is worthy of any life and worthy of every nation.

So let us go forward, confident, determined and unafraid.

Thank you very much."

-----------------------------------------------

Again, let me ask, why have the "radical liberals" stopped laughing?
    He put it right out there, easy to comprehend, and makes you look stupid.
    Go laugh some more.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

No, I'm still laughing at your feeble excuses for your country's despicable behaviour.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

I',m laughing at yo for being stupid and not listening, and/or ignoring.

I'm laughing my ass off at you, for laughing.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I wonder when France and Russia will agree to lift the sanctions on Iraq, they were hot to do it with Saddam there, now, they want Mr MaGoo to go back and certify things.
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

I don't remember having ever laughed at Bush's adresses. I knew he was retarded enough to actually believe in his crap.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Agathon, you are a disgrace. Take your rhetoric elsewhere. You are so far left, you have left the people behind and spit in the faces of those who are trying to make the world safer. You also are gonna deserve a very good place on my ignore list for your arrogance along with Boddington and Speer.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              I',m laughing at yo for being stupid and not listening, and/or ignoring.

I'm laughing my ass off at you, for laughing.
              Well I'm laughing of my ass for you for laughing at me laughing.

Want to continue?
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Hahahaha, we don't coddle dictators. We don't associate ourselves with Castro, the despot who recently cracked down on dissenters who wanted to have elections and freedom of speech.

THOSE DAMN REACTIONARIES!!!! CAN'T THEY SEE CASTRO PROTECTS THEM FROM THE EVIL AMERICANS??? WHY CAN'T THEY ACCEPT THAT FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY WILL ONLY HURT THEM???
                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                  Agathon, you are a disgrace. Take your rhetoric elsewhere. You are so far left, you have left the people behind and spit in the faces of those who are trying to make the world safer. You also are gonna deserve a very good place on my ignore list for your arrogance along with Boddington and Speer.
                  Fez. You are the sort of guy who supports Augusto Pinochet. And the sort of unthinking barbaric fascist that your country was supposed to have rid itself of. I guess they didn't do a good enough job.

Being on your ignore list is a badge of honour.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

Re: Bush Address To United Nations

First off, at least the exerts (I dont want to click a link) of the speech make it sound too simplistic. From a writers point of view, it needs better flow.

We must unite in opposing all terrorists, not just some of them.
                    Pak sarzameen shad bad!!! Kishwar-e Haseen shad bad!!!

Yet, there is no such thing as a good terrorist.
                    Except when hes the enemy of my enemy

trying to pick and choose its terrorist friends, will know the consequences."
                    Is Bush about to invade the United States?!

"And every nation must have avenues for the peaceful expression of opinion and dissent. When
                    these avenues are closed, the temptation to speak through violence grows."
                    Such as when citizens can't protest without being shot at with wooden bullets?

"And finally, this struggle is a defining moment for the United Nations itself. And the world needs
                    its principled leadership. It undermines the credibility of this great institution, for example, when
                    the Commission on Human Rights offers seats to the world's most persistent violators of human
                    rights. The United Nations depends above all on its moral authority and that authority must be
                    preserved."
                    Bush is HARDLY one to be critisizing the UN for being in bed with human rights violators.

Saudi Arabia, Israel, Pakistan.........

a story of courage defeating cruelty

I love it when Bush talks about how the nations of the world need to oppose terror in its "entirety". Because it just makes the US look like fools

Again, let me ask, why have the "radical liberals" stopped laughing?
                    Possibly because they dont want to see America go down the drains?

and makes you look stupid.
                    First off, the writing is horrible. It's something I would expect from an eighth grader (Though in America, my expectations of 8th Grade may have to be lowered ) and from the standpoint of anazlying its contents, he's just being hypocritical and making a fool out of himself.

I would say that it makes you look stupid for even supporting him. Oops?

Go laugh some more.
                    I love it when republicans feel so confident about something.......It just makes bursting their ego so much more enjoyable
                    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris 62
                      I wonder when France and Russia will agree to lift the sanctions on Iraq, they were hot to do it with Saddam there, now, they want Mr MaGoo to go back and certify things.
                      Actually, France has called for the end of sanctions.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

Fez, your so cute and cuddly when your angry

Comment

Tass, do you have a link by any chance ?
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Spank em Georgie! Spank em gooood.

The Iron President! Unshakeable...

Reagan, the sequel.

terrorism.
                            Long time member @ Apolyton
                            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                              Tass, do you have a link by any chance ?
                              The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.

Comment

Working...
                              X