Clear All

Yet another
    LITTLE JOHN, MARION, ROBIN, SHERIFF
    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

Comment

I agree with BC. Marion did what she had to do to help both Robin and Little John out. Robin abuses her for this, not even thiking that her actions saved two people, not just him.

The Sheriff was underhanded, but his actions weren't as bad as Robin's.

I put Marion ahead of Littlejohn as, though neither did anything wrong, she put herself out to help two people.

Comment

Marion c/should have just slipped the Sheriff a Mickey Finn.

That would probably be less moral though.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Mickey Finn?

Comment

Sleeping drug I think
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

You've never heard of a Mickey Finn?

Its usually an alcoholic drink spiked with narcotics, with the purpose of making someone pass out.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Yeah, but sex also makes men pass out

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Me too!

Too bad we have too much in common.
                  We might make a hell of a couple.
                  You'd have to shave first. Yech!

The Sheriff didn't just accept a sexual bribe--he extorted sex out of Marion to save her loved ones. This is indeed dispicable act, scarcely different than rape. Marion is in the Tosca situation, though she chooses to go through with it rather than plunge a knife into her tormentor.

The Sheriff therefore is guilty of two things--extorting sex (virtually rape) and violating his duty. I think his guilt is the worst.

Robin acts like a jackass, but his furor is somewhat understandable. You can't help but feel betrayed if your S.O. sleeps with someone else, even under duress. But he's still a jerk.

Marion acts nobly, but, unfortunately, must partake in infidelity to do so. The circumstances make that a negligible infraction.

Little John not only commits no wrong, he does a noble thing by standing by Marion in the face of her being denounced by her lover. One could argue that his motives aren't entirely selfless (maybe he's wanted her all along), but we don't know that.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I agree Boris

pJon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

The majority here are missing a point. While Marion did all she did for the sake of others, Little John used the situation to make a move on his friend's girlfriend.
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        LITTLE JOHN, MARION, ROBIN, SHERIFF
                        You are a fairly broadminded romantic and reasonably contented. You value kindness greatly and try to live by your ideals. You do not conceal from yourself, or from others, your strong need for security, which may be either emotional or material.

(Men) Perhaps you tend to idealise women and credit them with virtues they don't possess.

Oh no! I'm like Boris and Slow!
                        me too!

Comment

Working...
                        X