Morality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little John, Marion, Robin, Sheriff
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

LITTLE JOHN, MARION, ROBIN, SHERIFF
      You are a fairly broadminded romantic and reasonably contented. You value kindness greatly and try to live by your ideals. You do not conceal from yourself, or from others, your strong need for security, which may be either emotional or material.

(Men) Perhaps you tend to idealise women and credit them with virtues they don't possess.

Oh no! I'm like Boris and Slow!
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

And Stefu!
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Perhaps you tend to idealise women and credit them with virtues they don't possess.

Ah! It shouldn't know that about me! I ruined my life a half dozen times because of that trait!
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You are a fairly broadminded romantic and reasonably contented. You value kindness greatly and try to live by your ideals. You do not conceal from yourself, or from others, your strong need for security, which may be either emotional or material.

Apparently I idealise women and predicate of them things they don't possess. I can't see what that's supposed to mean.

LJ, M, R, S

I thought the sheriff was the worst since Robin had something bad done to him, but the Sheriff was just an all around a-hole
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Oh no! I'm like Boris and Slow!
              Oh no, I'm like you!
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

I thought the sheriff was the worst since Robin had something bad done to him, but the Sheriff was just an all around a-hole
                I considered that the Sheriff merely imprisoned two notorius theives. Therefore the worst he was guilty of is accepting a sexual bribe, Robin on the other hand is guilty of abuse.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch

I considered that the Sheriff merely imprisoned two notorius theives. Therefore the worst he was guilty of is accepting a sexual bribe, Robin on the other hand is guilty of abuse.
                  You don't think Robin is a good guy. Sheesh!
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

Even so, BC, I'd put the Sheriff below Robin
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

If we are talking about their overall character based on the mythology of Robin Hood, I would put Robin above the Sheriff. In this limited context I place the Sheriff above Robin.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

MARION, LITTLE JOHN, ROBIN, SHERIFF
                        We would expect you to be a happy, well-balanced person who likes people and is like by others. You question whether many conventional views on morality are valid under all circumstances.

(Men) Do we detect a sense of chivalry and idealism under the sophistication?
                        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Ooooh, I get to be like Laz. Does that mean I'm funny now also?
                          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Means you're weird, also.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You also get to roger my old lady if you ply her with Beaujolais.
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Laz the Lech.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X