No announcement yet.

Newsflash: Civil War In Sovietskii Soyuz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Centralis: Evidently your intellegience isn;t as good as you would think it is. I pity you Imperialist nation for we do have nukes, although not as much as before because some landed on the former nation of Alecrast. It would be wise to learn what you are talking about before you talk.
    *YAWN* We have the leader of Alecrast on the phone currently, as well as live satelite pictures showing Alecrast. As I said, it's still as intact as ever. Now, I don't know what your generals may have told you to try and save their own skins, but the reality is that Alecrast is stil, there, your nukes are gone and you are in a very precarious position.

Comment

• Okay enough is enouigh, no country could bribe an eniter army or take someones nukes away, and no country will be able to cliam to be fully intact after being hit by 60yes count them 60 thermonuclear warheads.
      Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
      Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
      Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeneralTacticus

As a matter of fact, we would be interested in purchasing some of them. While they may not be the best available, they would still be sueful, and would be a handy source of parts for our own nuclear program.
        Take one now as a gift for services rendered in Mockba. The rest we can discuss a fair price for when we meet in Sheathed Sword for those free trade negociations.
        Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheep
          Okay enough is enouigh, no country could bribe an eniter army or take someones nukes away, and no country will be able to cliam to be fully intact after being hit by 60yes count them 60 thermonuclear warheads.
          Didn't have to bribe your entire army, only its generals and a few people in the silos. We're quite an economically powerful nation you realise. And when those people had the situation about them getting nuked by everyone else if those things fired explained to them, well, you can guess they came cheaply after that.

Comment

• Okay enough is enouigh, no country could bribe an eniter army or take someones nukes away, and no country will be able to cliam to be fully intact after being hit by 60yes count them 60 thermonuclear warheads.
            OOC: I think it's a perfectly fair reaction to take if someone is acting like an idiot and threatening people with nukes he realistically even have (you gave no indication of running a nuclear program or anything, just came along and anounced that you had nukes). /OOC

EDIT: And, yes, what Archaic said. Besides, your government is higly corrupt, by it's own admission.

Take one now as a gift for services rendered in Mockba. The rest we can discuss a fair price for when we meet in Sheathed Sword for those free trade negociations.
            Thank you. We shall keep it for now as a deterent, along witht eh warheads we found in Mockba.

Comment

• Okay what is your economy at you'll find that I am Thriving, hah, suddenly you are not as good as you think. And besides I am a dictatorship. I tell the people what I want. I have a closed nation due to the mass trade mebargos for my dictatorship and evrything else. So yeah! Good luck but like I have stated you are annihilated. That with 10 missiles and 60 warheads
              Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)

Comment

• Okay what is your economy at you'll find that I am Thriving, hah, suddenly you are not as good as you think. And besides I am a dictatorship. I tell the people what I want. I have a closed nation due to the mass trade mebargos for my dictatorship and evrything else. So yeah! Good luck but like I have stated you are annihilated. That with 10 missiles and 60 warheads
                By your own admission, your governemnt is highly corrupt. As Archaic said, it's not as if it would be very difficult to bribe your officials when they have a choice of staying in what is, as you say, a dictatorship, and then getting vaporized, or else taking the money and living in a democracy.

Comment

• OOC: Don't let it get you down Archaic, I saw stuff like this in the Chiron Chronicle. /OOC

Karakas is opposed to nuclear weapons being in the hands of unstable nations such as Sheepsta. In the event of future nuclear blackmail, Karakas will take any measures necessary, including but not limited to special-forces incursions and precision bombing raids on the Holy Empire's nuclear sites.
                  Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

• and getting vapoprised. But we are getting beyond the point here. The fact is that Alercrast has been blown to smithreens. Yes I conceed maybe one or two generals defect, but not as many as you would think. My army is highly loyal to the church as is the Lord Portector and they swear oaths to God to protect Sheepsta. Sheepstans take oaths very seriously.

Comment

• The Holy Empire acted in the defence of its citizens which were being held to ransom for actions forced upon Sheepsta by an alliance it should never have signed. Like the Lord Protector has said before this wouldn;t have happened if we had received the hostages, and an apology, but by the time a small glimmer of that was happening, it was too late for the missiles had already been launched.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. President
                        OOC: Don't let it get you down Archaic, I saw stuff like this in the Chiron Chronicle. /OOC.
                        Let this get me down? Pah. You should see the AC Demo Game. ^^;;

Sheepsta, I believe I speak on behalf of all Apolyton when I say....stop whinging.

Comment

• OOC: Don't let it get you down Archaic, I saw stuff like this in the Chiron Chronicle. /OOC
                          OOC: And I saw it in the one and only NES I participated in. Put me off the concept for good.

Anyway, them problem witht hings like this si that you inevitably get people like Sheep coming along and spoiling things for everybody. In such circumstances, I think it's perfectly reasonable to use a Deus Ex Machina to prevent the whole thing from coming apart./OOC

and getting vapoprised. But we are getting beyond the point here. The fact is that Alercrast has been blown to smithreens. Yes I conceed maybe one or two generals defect, but not as many as you would think. My army is highly loyal to the church as is the Lord Portector and they swear oaths to God to protect Sheepsta. Sheepstans take oaths very seriously.
                          Not very strongly it would seem, if they're willing to take bribes.

Comment

• Sheepsta, I believe I speak on behalf of all Apolyton when I say....stop whinging.
                            Quite.

Comment

• it is not me that is winging I am only complaining at the fact that something has happened that you don;t like, and you are doing eveything in your power to try and get it erased. Of course nothing could happen to Centralis or his allies could it. In fact you should stop whinging and accpet the fact that something happened that you don;t like but hey thats NS

Comment

• The one not accepting that something happened that he didn't like is you, or didn't you notice your Nukes weren't there when you pressed the button?

Comment

Working...
                                X