No announcement yet.

Newsflash: Civil War In Sovietskii Soyuz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Throughout Apolyton, the reaction to the baseless charges made against the Sovietskii Soyuz has been public hilarity. The government of New Alysium is now the laughing-stock of the region for it's attempts to cover up the grave defeat of it's criminal aggression.

Comment

The Lord Protector announces that while he has no family, he will not bow down to these terrorist threats in response for this outrage, the Government of Alecrast has one half hour (RT) before a nuclear warhead detonates over their capital.
      Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
      Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
      Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

Your minister of war is now dead. Your wife is next. We've already taken cell samples from your entire family so that we might clone them and kill them over and over again if necessary. Perhaps you should reconsider?

Nice one. And you can dictate Sovietskii internal policy how?
        Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

To Alecrast
          From the Lord Protector: Funny that I didn;t like my war minister anyways, and wife? I am a cardninal of the catholic church I cannot have a wife. However I will tell you this. Evry main city in Alecrast is targeted by Sheepsta nuclear missiles. One more assasination by anyone and they will dissapear.
          Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)

Comment

Now Sheep is slowely gaining control from his weak minded ministers who were attempting to stop the war. Your plan has backfired.
            "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

The Holy Empire of Sheepsta, has cut all ties to both New Elysium and Alecrast for terrorist actions. We offer to pay 1 billion Fleeces to the government of the USJ and offer our military to aid the Sovietskii Soyuz. Lord Protector Liam Sheep says that Alecrast has 50 minutes to offer an apology before they are annihilated by nuclear war.

Comment

NEWSFLASH:

Centralian and Alecrast forces have just defeated the last of the UBM rebels in Mockba. They report finding the apparent leaders of the rebellion dead by their own hands along with several nuclear warheads. Fortunately they were not armed, but they have now been confiscated by the Centralis government for the pruposes of deterent.

Comment

Ah. A trator in our midsts. He's jumped once, he'll do it again.
                  "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

The Holy Empire of Sheepsta, has cut all ties to both New Elysium and Alecrast for terrorist actions. We offer to pay 1 billion Fleeces to the government of the USJ and offer our military to aid the Sovietskii Soyuz. Lord Protector Liam Sheep says that Alecrast has 50 minutes to offer an apology before they are annihilated by nuclear war.
                    Apology for what, precisely?

Comment

Unfortunately I must hit the sack, but the war will continue tomorrow.

Comment

Mudering my war minister, the old bastard, and holding my government to ransom. He has 40 minutes

Comment

We are glad that the The Holy Empire of Sheepsta has seen reason and are glad that they now are commited to stoping terriorism just as the nation of Jackson is as well. We condem the actions of Archaic.
                          Donate to the American Red Cross.
                          Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

The government of Alecrast apologises. We have the wife of the New Elysium leader, not the Lord Protector.

No, what we have is the mistress and choir boys of the Lord Protector. We also find the threats of the Lord Protector empty, seeing as your entire Nuclear arsenal has already been purchased by our Yokuza from rogue elements in your military who have already been given political refugee status in Alecrast. We repeat again our suggestion that you surrender peacefully and begin immediate payment of war reperations to the Sovietskii and other involved nations, or that gun currently pointing at the base of your skull by your "trusted bodyguard" will go off.
                            Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

EDIT: In light of the new anouncement by the government of Alecrast, Centralis will withdraw it's advice. However, we will ontinue to seek a resolution to this crisis that will not involve nuclear war.

Comment

Alecrast has now 20 minutes, to apologise properly.

Comment

Working...
                                X