Tensions with Heressonia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, this thread sets the record for most number of "" smilies used
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

5 can n6t -6st r5ght n6w d4e t6 0y 2eyb6ard -r6b3e0s. w533 dea3 w5th Y64 b6th 3ater 6n.
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

It's because of the virus out information warfare department uploaded to Heressonia's computer network
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

The front line is broken! Heressoni troops march into the second biggest city of Shivatopia, Shivagrad
          Middle East!

Comment

And straight into the trap.

Varaag super cyber soldiers decimate them!

Sorry for the wee bit of damage doen to Shivagrad in the process!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

No worries, Heressonian POW slaves will fix it

Comment

hah, this was only the avanguarde of our mighty forces!

Varaag cyber sholdiers are reduced to junk
                Shivagrad utterly destroyed
                our foces head for Shivington, and are going to test a new, deadly weapon on it
                meanwhile, Heressonian intelligence creates a frog partisant army inside Varaag
                Middle East!

Comment

It seems the communication system of Varaag and Shivatopia were destroyed as well
                  Middle East!

Comment

Shivagrad wasn't destroyed, Heressonian soldiers were bribed and reported false news

Now they've formed the HLA (Heressonia Liberation Army) and have joined forces with Shivatopia and Varagg

Heresson's forces are deserting him, and his bunker is being bombed. His days are numbered

Comment

Silly propaganda of a dieing dictator!
                      Heressonian soldiers report they've found WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION amidst Shivagrad's ruins...
                      Shivatopia is ostracised by international community
                      Middle East!

Comment

Of course we have WMDs. Some of them have been fired at your capital

BOOM they just exploded. Your capital is destroyed

Millions of frogs were instantly roasted

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                          meanwhile, Heressonian intelligence creates a frog partisant army inside Varaag
                          Four prisoners in my dungeons, does not constitute an army
                          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Ha ha ha You wish, Shiva. Our great defence systems reverted the course of the missles, causing them to hit the place they were sent from!
                            Middle East!

Comment

Good thing we moved our mobile launchers into Heressonia before the missiles were fired

They were fired from your second city, so you just destroyed your own city

Millions of frogs were roasted

Comment

ha ha ha it was not our city in reality, but a treacherous point of Shivatopian intelligence

Heavy bombardement destroy dozens of shivatopian cities
                                Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                                X