Tensions with Heressonia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tensions with Heressonia

As you all know, yesterday Shivatopian troops began fortifying their positions on what outdated maps showed as "unclaimed regions 159, 160 and 161." This move was greeted by Heressonian border forces by trigger-happy sniper fire. Shivatopia condemns this unprovoked provocation, and has since ordered full mobilisation of land, sea, and air forces to counter any Heressonian adventurism in the border sector.

Heressonian leader Heresson and his fascist frogtocracy have been warned.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Hear the one who make the mortals tremble,
    amir ad-dafadi' Heresson
    Our nation lived in peace for centuries, only once an invasion of Marijuania forced us to war. Yet, the danger came back, a danger for entire Apolyton. A sinister horde of browny creatures on elephants came from eastern jungles and steppes, pillaging, raping and burning all on their ways. Many kingdoms have fallen on their way and never recovered. Long have we heard about the danger approaching, but our traders, missionaries, diplomats and spies were never returning, were lost without a trace. Only the stories of refugees, rare, for not many have survived, told the story of greed and barbarity of this nation.
    And we have seen it. Mountains and swamp protect our eastern boarder, but the valley nearby is the centre of our civilisation, we dreaded this day. Yet, we managed to repeal the attack. We haven't heard any news for some time, and no-one dared to cross the boarder. Only much later a fleet of puny ships appeared near to Heressonian most extreme island, Dafadia, and desacreted the Frog sanctuary and tombs of great priests buried there. Great was the shock of Heressonian nation. A punitive expedition was sent across the boarder. After it passed ruins of not-so-long-ago flourishing cities of our neighbours, our scouts found a horrible capital of newly set empire. it seems the defeat forced the browny creatures to settle, at least temporily. It is assumed they're preparing for a new attack. Heressonia begs entire Apolyton for help. Only Heressonia separates the browny creatures from the vast plains of Apolyton Nordi and Apolyton O'uest... But especially neighbouring countries: Vakaria, Franxes, Homogenous Hedgehogs, Athan, Dominion of Firefox Users, Flinxland is in danger.
    Let us save Apolyton!
    We must act now!
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

Little do Heressonian leaders know that Franxes is an ancient ally of the libertarian liberators of Shivatopia, who seek to liberate the illiberal illiterates of the world under Shivatopia's glorious capitalist-sponsored banner.

Hear this, Shivatopia desires peace, but cannot rest so long as her neighbours deny the basic "Frightening" or at least "Powerhouse" economic performance that their oppressed citizens deserve.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

You're not telling the truth. You have no allies. You are some barbarian savages bent on world conquest
        You can not expect your neighbours to describe your economy as blooming, while it consists mostly of humanitarian aid, eunuch prostitution and getting insurance money for giant train crashes...
        Middle East!

Comment

The Heressonian propaganda industry is remarkably undeveloped for such a fascist nation

Shivatopia is among the top 3 (usually #1) for most if not all economic rankings

It is also an ancient nation with a far more glorious history than puny Heressonia.

Comment

Shivatopia history is bloodbath of other nations and robbing their gold, which is later used for corrupting the ones making economy rankings
            Middle East!

Comment

I hope for your sake that your gold is hidden somewhere safe

Comment

(Heressonian wise men gather to think of a defensive strategy)
                Middle East!

Comment

Do not fear, Shivatopia is not a warmongering nation. In fact, we prefer "peacekeeping" missions in order to "help" our neighbours develop their economies

Comment

Bulldoze heressonia and kill all the damn frogs while you're there
                    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

The elders of Z... Heressonia, that is, decided to send a comitee consisting of the elders of the elders of Heressonia and some of the sacred frogs, to visit Shivatopian main camp and talk with the LordShiva himself. They bring emerald frogs as a gift and ask for nothing but peace.
                      What will Shivatopia do with the emissaries?
                      Middle East!

Comment

Visiting cooks from Spifforistan were more than happy to seize the frogs and cook them for dinner, but when Shivatopian dignitaries discovered that emerald frogs don't taste very good and give indigestion, they fired the Spifforian cooks and signed a conditional treaty with Herresonia.

Terms, however, included a clause demanding that Heressonia move towards a market-based economy so that Shivatopian corporations can access the Heressonian market. What will Heressonia do?

Comment

According to an old heressonian custom, emerald frogs are given to a foreign power as a present of peace. Cooking them is considered the highest form of disrespect for heressonian culture. Heressonia can not negotiate a treaty but after being apologised for this incident, which, we hope and believe, was due to third party's involvement. While entire Heressonia mourns the martyredom of emerald frogs, it hopes we can still make an agreement. Yet, apology is necessary
                          Middle East!

Comment

But Shivatopia never apologises. Never.

Comment

The blood of emerald frogs demand apology, money or blood of Shivatopians.
                              Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                              X