No announcement yet.

Tensions with Heressonia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our missiles could reach the northern shore, including all economic and political assets there. The capital has been destroyed, including the military command center

Heresson's military has collapsed, Shivatopian troops are pouring into Heressonia with no resistance, greeted with flowers and hot Heressonian women
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Shivatopian propaganda is in vain. Heressonia Magna metropolis is protected with anti-rocket batteries, making it impossible to hit
      Shivatopian armies are pooring into Heressonia, but only to join Shivatopian Liberation front and fight teh evil LordShiva!!!
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

Haha the entire "liberation army" was an intelligence ploy to get Heressonia to give us free weapons. Now the entire army is well-armed, and have put their Shivatopian uniforms and flags back up, and are devastating the Heressonian countryside

They just killed the entire Heressonian army, and several thousand frogs
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Hahaha! That's what we wanted You to think!
          Thanks to it, Heressonian forces and ShLF caught Lord Shiva off guard and took him a prisoneer! The capital of Shivatopia is captured!
          Middle East!

Comment

My loyal forces just pretended to capture me, they didn't really

Now that Heresson's army is destroyed, they walked into Heressonia and destroyed the entire capital

And they captured Heresson, and he's now being held in a Shivatopian cell awaiting trial

Comment

Shivatopian forces did not capture Heressonia Magna, but a tiny village on its outskirts
              Having no true cities in their land, they thought a village is a metropolis
              They did not capture Heresson, but mair of this village
              Lord Shiva, however, managed to escape from our cell, though heavily wounded
              Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                Bulldoze heressonia and kill all the damn frogs while you're there
                The GodKing of Varaag thanks Shivtopia for the lusty wenches and mobilies his troops to the front!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Great. We'll wuickly overrun Varaag and add their resources to our war effort
                  Middle East!

Comment

Fat chance in hell buddy - my oppressed people like being oppressed - I tell them so!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Join us and we'll both rule Shivatopia!
                      Lots of nice indian slaves for us, if we please!
                      Middle East!

Comment

Slaves do not interest me - lusty wenches and squashed frogs do!

Comment

You'd get plenty of lusty wenches and squashed Shivatopians, You know...
                          Middle East!

Comment

I said lusty, not crusty.......

And I do not like frogs......

But my soldiers will enjoy pillaging your country and bringing all the good, small, transportable bits back to Varagg.

Thank includes your citizens.....

Comment

The combined armies of Franxes, Varagg, and Shivatopia are converging on Heresson's lair

Water supply has been cut off, so he hasn't been able to wash his soiled pants

Victory is near

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X