Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 35 to Caligula.

Parting is such sweet sorrow.

I shall however return a better man reinvigorated and better equipped to deal with the perils of this World in which we live.

I beg of you all not to shed too many tears at my departure for you will be rewarded with the pure joy that is High Priest Jon in but a few weeks time.

Love and Peace to you all

High Priest Jon.

Comment

• Turn 35--> Sophanthro

The people of Assyria send their wishes that High Priest Jon encounter many earthly delights during his travels. Be assured that we will welcome his temporary Head of State, Don of Canada.

Although the Incan people may now feel overwhelmed with sadness, the glee they will experience upon your return will make them forget these present sorrows.

King Rick

[This message has been edited by Rick Elkins (edited May 14, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Rick Elkins (edited May 14, 2000).]

Comment

• Emperor Caligula wishes to enquire as to the current location of the turn?

MOBIUS
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Turn 36 ==> Don, Caretaker of Inca

Wales welcomes the visitors from Egypt and Inca. Both diplomatic parties, arriving simultaneously as the first foreign dignitaries to grace Welsh shores, are scheduled to experience delights from the Great Welsh Forests, including fine beaver.

Sophix, my my, what a large boat you have...
          Cariad,
          Demosthenes.
          _____
          www.polthought.freeserve.co.uk

Comment

• Double Post.

[This message has been edited by The True Demosthenes (edited May 16, 2000).]
            Cariad,
            Demosthenes.
            _____

Comment

• Double post
              [This message has been edited by The True Demosthenes (edited May 16, 2000).]
              Cariad,
              Demosthenes.
              _____

Comment

• The Million citizen mark has been broken!

REJOICE!!!

MOBIUS

Comment

• Turn 36--> Sophanthro

Comment

• Turn 37 ==> Demos

Egypt has joined rome in producing excess waste. This is a great accomplishment for Egypt as we have no cities which are size ten. The pollution therefore could only be caused by Egypt poductive prowess.

Comment

• Turn 37 ==> Sophix
                      Cariad,
                      Demosthenes.
                      _____

Comment

• Greetings Don,

An Embassy has been created with the Incan peoples...

Rest assured of our peaceful intent.

MOBIUS

Comment

• Turn 37--> Sophanthro

To all concerned citizens of the world:

In a little less then 17,000 years, we are due for an ecological disaster. It is time to start taking care of our planet.

There are things we can do to help: Insulate all huts with Ox dung...it's natural and earth-friendly. Clay tablets should always be re-used...its wasteful to just throw them out. And remember, always recycle those amphoras!

A message from the Assyrian Green Organization (AGO)

Comment

• Turn 38 ==> Demosthenes

Not much to report out of Egypt save a riot, but oddly the city only claims -1.5 unhappiness, and in the Pharaoh's estimation this is well within acceptable range. Oh well I guess they can throw street parties occasionally, with brick throwing and looting included, but I don't see why I have to pay and feed them while they carry on.

Comment

• Turn 38 ==> Don

Wales reports large hangovers due to the celebrations resulting from recent embassies that have found root in our great forests.
                              Cariad,
                              Demosthenes.
                              _____

Comment

• Notes from a small Empire...

Amphoras are already being recycled we have too much wine to consume - all diplomats are hereby invited to feasts/orgies in honour of Rome!!!

Oh the Imperator saw 'The Gladiator' yesterday and wonders why Rome does not yet match the splendours he saw before him...

Great Sophix, The Roman Empire has recently suffered from a spate of such 'spontaneous parties' those citizens are a fickle lot!

Demos - prepare for another diplomatic party coming to sample the pleasures of fine Welsh beaver...

MOBIUS

Comment

Working...
                                X