Demosthenes Semi Acc Turn Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 45 ==> Don

Demosthenes thanks the world for updating my cartographers. We now have a much better picture of the outside world, including the location of Banonia.

I see that the Romans are also undertaking a terrain mapping session nearby to the area we that was in dispute. But as you can see, Roman maps added nothing more to this area than what Welsh adventurers had already discovered.

No offence, but I believe that the Welsh scouts will continue in their quest.
    Cariad,
    Demosthenes.
    _____
    www.polthought.freeserve.co.uk

Comment

• A Phalanx in Diplomat's clothing perchance??? 'Friendly Diplomatic' Missions usually ask for permission, or at least check the current political situation before proceeding - Unarmed!

Demos - fair enough, just so that we have an understanding...

MOBIUS
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Turn 45--> Sophanthro

It is with great pleasure that Assyria announces that the mysterious delirium that came upon our populice so quickly has vanished equally quickly. Alas, there is no rational explanation available for this malady, and therefor no vaccination.

Assyria wishes to thank all nations who showed their concern, and cautions all to be viligant, as this can apparantly strike anywhere without warning.

On a happier note, our Diplomat is being provisioned for his long sea voyage of peace and friendship. His itinerary will be released shortly.

King Rick

Comment

• Re-sent Turn 45--> Sophanthro

The email came back as undeliverable, so i just sent it again.

Comment

• Turn 46 ==> Sophix
            Cariad,
            Demosthenes.
            _____

Comment

• Turn 46--> Sophanthro

Another "riot bug", but only in one city this time. Still, it's in a city with more positive happiness points than negative, with a higher number than is supposed to create a riot. Strange.

Comment

• Re-sent to new email address
                Turn 46--> Sophanthro

Great Pharaoh,

Please let me know if you don't get this one.

Comment

• Turn 48 ==> Demosthenes

The diplomats thouroughly enjoyed their stays at both Assyrian City and the Incan one, and Egypt was impressed by the technological prowess of the two nations.

Comment

• Rejoice Friends and Allies!!

High Priest Jon has returned to guide his people along the path of peace and love.

Many thanks to Don for his help and I just hope you guys didn't miss me too much.

Comment

• Turn 48--> Sophanthro

We have taken to the high seas to visit our neighbors, and now ask the permission of the mighty Roman Emperor to land at his island of Hispalis for the purpose of establishing an Embassy. We would expect to make landfall during the next "turn", provided no giant Serpents of the Deep surface to swallow our vessel whole!

King Rick

Comment

• Turn 49 ==> Demosthenes

Comment

• Eager to understand the nature of their nearest neighbours, Emperor Caligula has embarked on a 'cultural exchange' with the Incas...

Comment

• Hmm Demosthenes appears to be missing. Im inclined to give him till tomorow night, does anyone know if he has any replacements I could send it to, if not Ill just dump the turn in Shavlor's lap and tell him play it .

Comment

• Sounds fine by me - it's not like Demos to go AWOL, so I hope he's OK...

Comment

• Oooh, my head. Sorry guys, I've just finished my final final exams, the end of 17 years of education, and one hell of a bender. My apologies for absense, especially without prior warning, I just kinda started drinking and, well, I'm not sure about the rest.

Anyway, I'm playing the turns now, and will send them on asap.
                                Cariad,
                                Demosthenes.
                                _____

Comment

Working...
                                X