Turn 334 ==> Kremen

Comment

Turn 335 to Rowick
      Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

Turn 335 -> Sophix

Comment

Turn 335 ==> Kremen

Sorry about the delay. I was having problems playing my turn. The first game I recieved said Check_Stack not found and minimized when I maximized the screen was completely black.

The second turn I recieved was actually not my turn, this proved useful however because I opened Rowick's Turn without looking at the file name, and immediately ended the turn after seeing I was German. I then played the turn off this and it worked with out an error message.

So I asked Rowick to resend, he did and the third turn I recieved gave me the same error message and minimized, so I didn't remaximize it. I decided to test it again, and when it minimized after the error message, when I maximized I could play it without any apparent bugs.

Comment

Well I had no problems with it so it looks OK now.
            Turn 335 -> slamp

Comment

Turn sent

Comment

Turn 336 -> Sophix

Comment

Arghhh!!!!!

Im having the same problems

Rowick, The error is a string error, and I just reinstalled CTP a week ago, So I have the standard string file in Gamedata/English/. So my questions is do you have any extra string files in the gamedata/english folder.

Comment

Turn 336 ==> Kremen

The problems still thier it is just 50/50 if the screen will pop up black or actually allow me to play.

Comment

Sop: Hmmm, at least it works eventually. I'll try to sort out the problem with you via E-mail

Comment

Turn 337 to Rowick

Chineese Government was broken. Facism is out. All chineese people dance and sing on the streets last night: "Free, we are free !"

Comment

The Russian people congratulate the Chinese for throwing off the yolk of facism much as the Russian people did so recently as well. They hope that this will herald a new age of peace and prosperity world wide.

Turn 336 -> slamp

Comment

Turn 337 -> Sophix

Comment

Turn 337 ==> Kremen

President Sophix was greatly pleased to hear of the emergence of a republic/democracy in China, " Every day there are signs that the world is headed in the right direction." He stated.

Comment

Turn 337 -> slamp

Comment

Working...
                                X