ModQuick PBEM Turn Postings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ModQuick PBEM Turn Postings

The struggle for survival has begun, strip back those weapons and polish those boots, for the hour of destruction is near.....

Turn 0 -> Sophix

turn 0 ==> Kremen

All hail the mighty leader Sophix.

Comment

Turn 318 :-) sent to Rowick
      Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

Turn 1 -> Sophix

Comment

Turn 1 / 318 ==> Kremen

Hey Slamp, for some reason when you offered your peace treaty it only gave me one button, I tried to accept but I think it failed. I tried to send the message back to you.

Comment

turn 1/318 -> slamp

Comment

Turn 2/319 to Rowick

Comment

Last Chineese news:
                Russians launched a terrible attack against Chineese. They took two cities. We counter-attack and take again one city. We lost a lot of population and troops but I personnaly want to say to the world that Chineese will use all our power to destroy or reduce russian force !

Slamp in a bunker.
                [This message has been edited by slamp (edited December 17, 1999).]

Comment

Diplomat from Germany:

Commisar Rowick makes a proclomation:

The spread of fascism is a cruel disease sweeping across our land. I therefore invite envoys from all nations to travel to Berlin to discuss this matter and how it may be dealt with.

Comment

Turn 319 ==> Kremen

The news of war has saddened peaceloving leader of the Indonesians, and hopes that the peoples of Russia and China will solve the differences in other means than bloodshed.

The leader also spoke against the Fascism rising in Germany for as fascism so often causes war. The Supreme General said that the military is uneasy about their neighbors tendency toward fascism.

Comment

Fellow Comrades,

The Bolshevite people hold nothing against Fascism, merely it's natural tendency to spread like a disease across the world until it is brought to an end (much like any other disease.) The question we wish to pose.... how do we stop it from spreading to OUR doorsteps?

Comment

PS: The Fachist's are in Russia, not Germany!!

Comment

President Sophix would like to extend an apology to the German people and their Government; as we where mistaken to where the roots of fascism where located.

Comment

turn 3/320 sent to Rowick

I got some problem with modern scenario.
                            How could you explain that some civilizations already change government to Fachism, when some others governments are still in anarchy ?
                            How could you explain that some civilization have 3 more advances than other one in only 3 turns ? I used some spies ...
                            [This message has been edited by slamp (edited December 19, 1999).]

Comment

Sl: In the first turn you can change to another gov. in one turn (which isn't unusual - usually 1-6 turns I think. As for the three advances that's news to me. Can you give me some more details and I'll aim to fix it!

Comment

Working...
                              X