No announcement yet.

ModQuick PBEM Turn Postings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Russian government also echos the concerns of the German and Indonesian regiems concerning the offensive actions being taken by the new Chinese government. The Russian people are wholeheartedly in support of multi-national action against the Chinese and are open to any suggestions as to what form such action should take.

Turn 347 - Rowick.

Comment

• I'm back, please detach me.
      Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

• I haven't recieved my turn yet Im assuming Rowick has the game now, does anyone know where he is?

Comment

• Sorry Guys, my computer went down and I'm only just back and running. Could you please send my turns to rowick@messagez.com until further notice. Again Sorry ......

Comment

• I'm back up and running at my original e-mail address

Krem I couldn't load the turn could you please resend it

Comment

• Turn 348 -> Sophix

President Rowick has declared that Chinese agression will no longer be tolerated. "The Chinese leaders must end hostilities and re-open trade or feel the bite of German steel."

Comment

• Turn 348 ==> Kremen

President and CEO Sophix stated, "With Slamp firmly back in command we are positive that the Chinese will become the civilized nation they once were."

Someone took him off AI right. I forgot.

Comment

• The Russian people applaud the return of Slamp to the rulership of the Chinese. Hopefully we can all allow the excesses of the previous incumbent of the Chinese rulership to be forgotten and all nations can once again live in peace.

Chinese AI detached

Turn 348 -> Slamp

Comment

• Turn to Rowick
                    Sorry for Chineese agression.
                    Germans, could you remove your 9 units from my land ?

Comment

• Turn 349 -> Sophix

President Rowick today withdrew troops from foreign soil as the Chinese nation came back under established rule. President Rowick stated, however, that all would not be resolved until Chinese subversive units were removed from Germany. "Any unit not found to be promptly returning home will be dealt with with terminal force."

President Rowick also asked for the reopening of trade between China and Germany. While China's recent isolationist policy would be accepted, it does not lead to healthy international policy.

Comment

• Turn 349 ==> Kremen

President and CEO Sophix, cautioned the leaders of China and Germany to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

In other news riots continue throughout Indonesia, as the last anti-corporate sentiments die away. The reason for the changing government is obvious to all those who look upon it objectively, as it will propel Indonesian Science to a new level. Although Indo science is already arguably the best in the world, "This is simply a logical step in the progress of the nation. " Stated the Indonesian Economic Activity board.

Comment

• The Russian government would also be... happier if the Chinese stealth units and Infantry were removed from Russian soil. At this stage the Russian government is willing to believe that the presence of those units are remnants of the previous Chinese government, but their continued presence is putting a strain on Russian patients

Turn 349 -> Slamp

Comment

• Turn 350 to Rowick

Chineese units removed.
                            [This message has been edited by slamp (edited March 07, 2000).]

Comment

• Turn 350 -> Sophix

Comment

• Turn 350 -> Sophix

Comment

Working...
                                X