• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought I was out this game...

Attach the AI for me please.

Comment

• GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

dougles, didn;t emporer send you the turn like a few days ago?

Comment

• ARSEHOLE!

Conclusive proof!
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• ok, Douglas is dropped.
          TURN 3 TO KEL'EN OF TEH HEBREWS

On their great trek, the wandering Americans have come apon a vast feed or high growing plants....Not knowing what to call this new plant. They simply called it "weed"...after dropping a torch in a feild of this "weed" our bored kin discovered that these weeds turn colors and morph shapes if you burn alot of it, sit close and watch and closely..

Comment

• Sad news today in the new camp of the Sioux people, for some unknown reason the primitive peoples in the land of 2 beavers and a river have gone crazy.

smashing things, hitting their heads with giant sloth bones, and drinking alot.

yeah, that's right, my people with nothing else to do, but sit around and wait, have invented alcahol. We like to call it "piss-water" since the technique is still new to us.

first we have the children gather up all the fallen ripe fruit they can find. Any children found shirking this duty are thrown into a beaver pit. Not just regualr beavers, these are specialy trained fighting beavers. (my people have been really bored)

we take the fruit, and place them into pottery jars, no wait, we dont know about pottery. hmmm......

I gotta get back to ya'll about this one.
            *Mog wanders off in search of some kind of container to make hooch in*

Comment

• Emprorer, I see that your puny civilization has not yet discovered piss-water, I suggest that we exchange knowledge. Your discovery of weed could be of great importance for my people and their quest for the ultimate beaver.

Comment

• U two are really twisted! I like it!

Comment

• Turn4 -> Kristen
                  One Life One Game...

Comment

• Turn 4 to Mobius

'They say there is a great new city in the world... A city of marble columns stretching hundreds of feet into the air. A city where the streets are paved with roses, and the beautiful golden statues built to the great PuppetMaster glisten in the sunlight. Crime is not existent, being evil and foreign, where the future marketplace is completely mapped out; although, right now it is still a big grassy parkinglot filled with horses and buggies and carts.(only $1 an hour for parking on weekends, but during weekdays, city ordnance 1 states you must buggy-pool).

Those who have seen it, and even those who have not dream of going to the place called..

LONDON'

Kristen, The Great PuppetMaster of Kronos, Leader of the English

Comment

• London you say?...
                      Mmmhhh, sounds a good place to become part of the Greek Empire... ...where did you say I can find it?
                      One Life One Game...

Comment

• ...Weak up...it a beautiful morning

BTW: nice whether in USA...
                        [This message has been edited by Tilemacho (edited January 27, 2000).]
                        One Life One Game...

Comment

• Turn 4 to Almighty Emporer.

Comment

Comment

[This message has been edited by Mog'Dug (edited January 27, 2000).]

Comment

here's a heads up guys, I will be skiing on Saturday, so I wont be around then, I'll check for the turn right before I go, and I'll check on it as soon as I get back.

I'm looking for work, too. if anyone's curious, here's my webpage. I got an interview Friday, wish me luck!

http://www.geocities.com/headbiter/home.html

Comment

Working...
                                X