X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I got a message from Douglas....
    Said dont panic....thats it though...

Comment

Douglas Could you please resend your turn because I didn't get it???
      One Life One Game...

Comment

This game is taking way to long. Tilemacho, please set the english to a computer player, as I am going to bow out.

personally, I guess im gonna stick to internet games. (And I also bought Birth of the Federation on Saturday)

Have much fun!

Kris

Comment

Sounds great to me..........
          One Life One Game...

Comment

I love Birth of the Federation. It's like Moo2 with a little bit of personality.

took me WEEKS to figure out all of the nuances though. it's pretty complicated.

Comment

The turn 1 was resent for the 3rd time...

Don't panic!

Comment

What I don't understand, is that when I originally asked everyone to play an email game, max players, gigantic map, EVERYBODY SAID YES. I explained the rules to EVERYONE at least three times! I hinted to everyone that they needed to be by their e-mail as much as possible, and I double-checked all the e-mail addresses BEFORE we started the game to make sure there would be no problems such as the ones we have been having!

If any of u do not think I am a serious player, think again. But when people cannot get their act together to check their email more than once a day, in this situation, it can end up taking 8 DAYS to get one turn through! AT FIRST, I thought it might be the way I set up the game, since I really gave no thought to time zones. But Obviously you people proved that theory wrong.

EVERYONE must understand that we must work together as a team to make this work. If you can't get into your email regularly, DONT PLAY. I am simply frustrated that we have restarted the game once, and already contemplating a third time. Not only that, but when we re-started the game, everyone should have been able to figure out that they needed to check their email more often to facilitate the game moving faster. This has to be a team effort to make this work, with everyone trying as hard as they can. Please, I like this game, and I enjoy playing with other players, but we must resolve this issue once and for all. Taking 3 to 4 days to play one turn of this game on email is ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE.

As always,

Kris, Puppet Master of Kronos, Leader of the English

P.S. This is for all of u who didn't get my e-mail, for whatever reason!

Comment

Turn 1 -> Steen
                  One Life One Game...

Comment

So Tilemacho...

Did you get that turn from Douglas in the end - or is that direct from Emporer???

MOBIUS

Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

The turn came from Douglas.
                      Althought I cant say for sure that it wasn't my fault I have a friend who gets over 50 mail every day and he never had problems as mine....
                      I have an idea but I'm not very sure about it: When someone playes his turn he could call the next one. I think that would work better with mobile phone (but I personaly dont have one) and he would just say "Hi Steen its Tilemacho" and then hang up immediatly...its just an idea...
                      One Life One Game...

Comment

Dont take this the wrong way, but I'm not sure if I want to give my phone number out to a bunch of foreign psychos. Hmm, could get expensive, and I'm not sure how it works over there.

But here, you can make a collect phone call and refuse the charges. I used to do that alot when I was broke, call up my wife in DC, then she'd refuse the chareges and call me or at least she'd know I was getting in touch with her, but then again..... the phone thing is nice because it's speedy.

I'm on my computer most of the time, since I work at home from my computer. but i dont mind either. I dont think it'd benefite me too much, since I'm on alot and send out turns as soon as I get them.

I think it would be good though if we could upload the turn someplace where we could all have acsess to it.

hmmm, maybe a webpage like geocities? or Tripod we could upload the turns there and they would never go missing. are the turns password protected? I've forgotten.

I'm up for anything.

Comment

Steen where are you
                          Please play your turn.....
                          One Life One Game...

Comment

Yes, I know its a little bit strange....
                            One Life One Game...

Comment

Yes, I know its a little bit strange....
                              What about Steen should I attach him to AI?
                              He should have played long before....
                              One Life One Game...

Comment

Turn 0 cast to psyco.

Comment

Working...
                                X