No announcement yet.

Master 2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opps, I didn't know Psycho was really Psycho's name. I was just being cute, light hearted, didn't mean anything by it. Sorry Psycho.

I gotta keep in mind that most of us live in different countries and have different ways.

Living in the states, we're so isolationistic again. so US-oriented.

Comment

Turn 1 -> Kristen

I have put Steen to AI because he should have played over 2 days ago and I think he has dropped of the game.
      Steen: Are you still alive???
      One Life One Game...

Comment

who is Steen? I thought "Steen" was short for Kristen.

forgive our ignorant native ways, but who the hell is Steen? i've forgotten.

ok, because we've all been through alot, and we did get off on a good start, one of those turn 0's we did went well.

how about a daily update from people, just to give a clue, and more importantly to reassure everyone else that your still around.

like that Steen thing.

just a quick update here on Apolyton, something about what's happening in game, and a warniing if something might affect the turn around. like, I'll be in late tomorrow, or can someone take over my turns this weekend, cause I'll be in Alaska fishing.

Comment

Well...it seems to my that we are all confused here
          I think....that Daniel Steen is the guy from Sweden or something like that (GMT+1) and his mail is Powerslave@netscape.net
          So he is after me but hasn't said anything for a while so i put him to AI.
          You know Kristen (Kronos)....the great English leader...dont you?

Kris, where are you ???
          One Life One Game...

Comment

Hello friendly people...
            Just to don't create more confusion:
            Can I play this game checking my e-mail just once a day at +/- 22:00 GMT? (Y/)

Comment

Turn 1 to Mobius.

dgardim, would help if u checked ur email as much as possible.

Comment

As long as you realy check every day I don't think there will be a big problem.
                One Life One Game...

Comment

TURN 1 TO SPOREBOY

So who's real out there?

MOBIUS
                  Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

ready and waiting...and waiting...

Comment

I have a mail from Mog'Dug who sent the turn to Emporer so....

TURN 1 -> Emporer

Come on, the citizens of Athens (the capital of the whole world) need my care....
                      One Life One Game...

Comment

American migrants pass turn one to Douglas of the Brazilians.

Comment

C'MON GUYS! SPEED THE GAME UP!

HAVEN'T YOU FIGURED OUT YET THAT 3 DAYS FOR ONE TURN IS TOO LONG?

Kris, Impatient Puppet Master of the English, Superpower Civilisation of the World.

Comment

Here is a review of the progress of our game for turn 1 as Kel'en sent it to me...and forth:
                            I use the dates from apolyton Master2000 board.
                            Kel'en............13-1 (23.09)
                            Tilemacho.........14-1 (03.27)..= 04.18 hours
                            Kristen...........14-1 (19.57)..= 16.30 hours
                            Mobius............15-1 (10.27)..= 14.30 hours
                            Sporeboy..........16-1 (05.23)..= 18.56 hours
                            Emporer...........16-1 (14.40)..= 09.17 hours
                            Douglas ........................= 2 days.......

So I think that it is obvious that neither of us is very quick...

BUT Douglas seems to me not being able to follow the game.It's not that he can check only once every day (athought that is also a handicap), it's more that he seems to check his mails once every 2 or 3 days. So I propose that we drop him of the game and stay just 6 since we will progress faster that way.

Douglas:I have nothing against you but I want to finish this game. If you had a problem and you think that you can check from now on every day I agree that you stay, but please dont make as wait 2 or 3 days for your turn...
                            Steen the Russian leader: I think he droped off and I won't send him mail from now one. If you are there around send us a mail...
                            Emporer: If we agree you must attach Douglas and send the game to Kel'en.

That's what I had to say. Sorry if I made any mistakes or if I bothered someone.

[This message has been edited by Tilemacho (edited January 18, 2000).]
                            One Life One Game...

Comment

I took Dumbas....I mean Douglas's turn...Could figure out how to turn him into AI. Just pushed enter anyhow...
                              So,
                              TURN ONE TO THE HEBREWS

Comment

Turn two to psyco.

Comment

Working...
                                X