No announcement yet.

OCC Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tenoch had death... his son take the trone and change the government to Theocracy

With the changes Moctezuma Ilwilkamina order to build a farm, in that way we expect to have a size 3 city in 4 turns

Comment

turn 11

Comment

Turn 12 sent to Nimrod.

Comment

Theocracy is born in Trondiem! City planners are debating whether to create a slaver for city defense, or a cleric to sell indulenges to other cities...
          So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Turn 13 to Nimrod. Say, how long does anarchy last in the worst case ?

Comment

4 turns
              So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

13 sent

Finally anachy ends and Moctezuma reign now as the great priest of the Theocratic city of Azcapotzalco, renamed from Tenochtitlan after Tenoch death

BTW the people of Azcapotzalco as a gif to Moctezuma in the next turn will make a lot of babies to bring a city size 3 to his new king

Comment

Any idea about where is the turn ?

Comment

You have sent turn 13, but I haven't received my turn 13. Since RedBull is the player between us, I suppose that he has the turn. BTW, RedBull was nexted yesterday in Chicken Run.

Comment

I'm in chicken run

Will play T now (i hope)

Comment

Turn 14 sent to Nimrod.

Uff, it took almost the maximum number of turns to get rid of anarchy.

Comment

Viking leaders have recruited slavers for city defense. Should any slavers or clerics come within our borders, you can be sure they will be put to work for us.

turn to ber

Comment

City size 3 = more gold = more science = I'm very predictable = I'll have electricity before year 0 a.C.

Comment

Im playing your turns from youngbloods ber. Excellent science, I must say.

Comment

Originally posted by berXpert

City size 3 = more gold = more science = I'm very predictable = I'll have electricity before year 0 a.C.

Comment

Working...
                                X