• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 59 sent

Comment

• Turn 60 to Nimrod.

Comment

• Turn to Hatschy
        Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Turn 64 to Nimrod.

Comment

• Nimrod continue sending me turn 63.

Hatschy, maybe if you resend turn 64 to him we can move the game.

BTW 63 sent to nukeboy as 63 was sent to me again

Comment

• I have 64 now. I thought that we were still on 63 which is why I resent it. Oh well, the game still goes on.
              So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

• 64 sent

Comment

• Turn 65 to Nimrod.

Comment

• As places of higher learning open in the city, manual labor still stands strong. Every citizen has been required to come down to the industrial district to help with the completion of a factory. Modern farms now surround the city with advanced fisheries in the lagoon.

Rumor has it that Fat Jack has been spotted. Fat Jake has promised to protect the citizens and destroy or enslave his counter-part.
                    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

• 66 to nukeboy

Democracy is installed in Mexico.

Galileo started a project that if finished (in 6 turns) will improve our science in 200% !!! BTW with democray running our scientis reach 1700 SCI per turn

Comment

• I think Hatschy beat you to it ber.

Comment

• Yes it's a shame, well now in 2 turns I'll get Gutenberg that will increase 10% my 1890 SCI so I'll be passing 2000 mark in 2 turns... well only if Hatschy let me finish this.

BTW Next turn I'm going to open first in city rail road

69 to nukeboy

Comment

• I changed my project again waiting to build a laboratory for a guy called Edison, this guy is really smart.

71 to nukeboy

Comment

• 74 sent

2 turns to finish Edison Lab

Comment

• Turn 80

Changing democracy to fascism, researching chemistry... BTW this guy Edison have not acelerated any research yet

Comment

Working...
                                X