No announcement yet.

OCC Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn received at work. Will play when I'm at home again (i.e. in approx. 8 hours ).

Comment

Ehm, it took me more than 9 hours to get back home. Seems I work too much at the moment .
      Turn 4 sent to Nimrod.

Comment

That was a loooooong 9 hours

Turn 4 sent... I'm still building a granery

Comment

Turn 4 to Hatschy, Like berXpert, I'm still building a... whats the point?

Comment

Sorry to ask you again RedBull, but can you send the turn once more, since I read your posting but haven't received your eMail with the saved file. I really hope that the distance between New Zealand and Austria (almost on the other side of the globe) is not to big in the age of the Internet .
            And, ah, I really must go to bed now , cause I'll have to work tom..., ah today, although it's Saturday .

Comment

Turn 5 sent to Nimrod.

Comment

and the warrior trudges on...

turn to ber
                So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Still waiting something happen

Comment

Turn 6 received, can't play until tommorow evening now (work)

Sorry

Comment

Turn sent to hatschy. Because this is a sym 4-way map, nothing is going to happen tactically until the renaissance. We know what eachothers land is like, so until we get up to Stirrup at the least, not much is going to happen... knowing berXpert though, he's going to go all out on science, so that will be interesting. The good thing about this map, is that it's piss easy to defend, and that'll fall into berXpert's hands since he's not that big on military.

Comment

Sure, there isn't much action. At the moment...
                        Turn 6 (!! turn 6 beginning right now, even if RedBull and berXpert claim to have played it ) to Nimrod.

Comment

Looking for changes Tenoch forced to finish the granery, there is not more gold on the treasury but we expect this revolutionary improvement give us some advantage at the end.

about my way of play I think I'm very predictable

Comment

Thats a shame berXpert...

Comment

Turn 7 sent to Nimrod.

Comment

The annoying thing about Sym-maps are that there's no living in the game. I'm gonna bet my bottom dollar this match is won by bloodlust

Comment

Working...
                                X