PBEM Challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel the love!

Boy, what I might be willing to give to just peak into some of the games running here... I'd probably learn a thing or three...
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Milamber 18
      ricketyclik 22
      Birdman 84

I think I need to stop my invasion troops until I get airplanes and paratroops... maybe we are talking about turn 120, but the attack must be done before turn 150 that way I still have the rabbit advantage

Comment

• Maybe
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Birdman 85

SCI 950
          Cities 38
          Researching Medicine

Comment

• turn 19 berXpert
            I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
            Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Very good berXpert... but what is your production?? I can't imagine any good with all the other bonuses.

Comment

• Birdman, I haven't received a turn from you in awhile. Can you resend? Maybe lost it.

Comment

• QC5 Turn 30 to Quinns 12 hours ago. No, wait...11 I'm glad that i am yet to see the limits of my island, and that it is not the desolate place it first promised

BC6 Turn 29 to IbisBeak 11 hours ago, too

BTW, i will be away for a few days from 48 hours from now. That's 2 more turns and Mr & Mrs Lung are off to the Australian cultural highlight that is a Dubbo wedding I'm sure beer will flow like the Nile on Saturday night

Comment

• turn 20 berXpert
                    I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• Milamber 19

---
                      About Quinns question at Birdman 84

Workingday 3000
                      For building 4300

Gold 2000
                      Food 2000

Graph is 2x Birdman's

I have top 2 cities: Cd México size 7, Guadalajara size 6, and top 5 city Tijauana size 5, biggest cities of Birdman are size 5.

Civ score is 51% and I'm polluting

Best production city get 533 per turn
                      2 cities get 400+ gold per turn

Do you need something else?

Comment

• Milamber 20

This turn was realy fast

Comment

• berXpert turn 21

Comment

• Milamber 21
                            ricketyclik 22
                            Birdman 86

Comment

• Turns to BerXpert and Lung returned.
                              Turn to Quinns resend.
                              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• turn 22 to berXpert. how the hell you get 7 cities (70,000population) when you have no size 2 cities. I have 2 more rounds before I will have my 2 new settlers and 3 rounds before i can settle them. you must have had a hell of a start postion, mine kind of sucks a big one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X