PBEM Challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turn 29 berXpert
    I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
    Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Milamber 29
      ricketyclik 26
      Birdman 93 - comunism in 6

Comment

• Birdman 93 - comunism in 6
        and all the wonders, he can get (for the AI french that is ).

It just like playing against 3 AIs instead of 2 and a human-being .
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• ricketyclik 29
          Birdman 94

French AI had build more wonders than I did ... maybe Frechs want to be visited soon

Comment

• turn 30 to berXpert
            I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• QC5 Turn 33 to Quinns

BC6 Turn 32 to CrowCrap

Comment

• Milamber 30
                ricketyclik 30
                Birdman 95

Comment

• berXpert turn 31

Comment

• turn 32 berXpert

Comment

• Milamber 31/32

I meet AI a few turns ago I think this game wont be the same as with Birdman where I was alone, I have 14 cities now and I'm preparing for war.

Writing in 2
                      Last edited by berXpert; October 7, 2002, 18:11.

Comment

• turn 33 to berXpert

ouch i got #*#**##** 6 my start position is crap will see if i can over come it. still alone

Comment

• Milamber 33

Comment

• turn 34 to berXpert

Comment

• Turn 90 to Birdman and 34 to Lung.

BerXpert , 14 cities by turn 32? With one settler start? Wow... You must have had an excellent starting location! Or been very lucky with ruins...

Comment

• Milamber 34
                                ricketyclik 31
                                Birdman 96

Quinns I have both, a long river on forest and found 3 settlers at very begining (in fact 2 cities but found on ice, so I disband them and changed to the river)

Comment

Working...
                                X