Milamber 19

---
    About Quinns question at Birdman 84

Workingday 3000
    For building 4300

Gold 2000
    Food 2000

Graph is 2x Birdman's

I have top 2 cities: Cd México size 7, Guadalajara size 6, and top 5 city Tijauana size 5, biggest cities of Birdman are size 5.

Civ score is 51% and I'm polluting

Best production city get 533 per turn
    2 cities get 400+ gold per turn

Do you need something else?
    No. Not too bad berX... not too bad. You have been practicing! No fair!

Comment

• Let's see. Time is against him .
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• All these challenges are starting to get very interesting!

Comment

• Originally posted by MILAMBER
          turn 22 to berXpert. how the hell you get 7 cities (70,000population) when you have no size 2 cities. I have 2 more rounds before I will have my 2 new settlers and 3 rounds before i can settle them. you must have had a hell of a start postion, mine kind of sucks a big one!!!!!!!!!!!!
          7 cities in 20 turns?!?!! Did he start with 2 settlers? Otherwise, i can't see how that is possible!

------------------
          QC5 Turn 31 to Quinns

BC6 Turn 30 to DodoBrain in an equally dismal performance

Comment

• my guess would be ruins maybe?
            I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
            Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Originally posted by MILAMBER
              my guess would be ruins maybe?
              AHA! I thought these challenge games were ruin-less? Oh well, my grudge match versus DodoBrain resulted in net zero ruins gains

Good luck if you can get it

Comment

• me to i hit one on accident but have left the rest alone
                I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• Milamber, SuperLeague games allow ruins.

Comment

• So does the normal challengegames - if it is agreed upon before the game starts.
                    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Milamber 22 8 cities (0 settlers)
                      ricketyclik 24 3 cities (3 settlers)
                      Birdman 87 38 cities (8 settlers) SCI 1087

Hey Birdman if you can't reach Age of Reason in 2 turns I'll be forced to discover it first... I can't wait more for you

Milamber ask me to enter into ruins in our game, I said I don't care about the ruins so we agree to enter whenever we want... in this case I found 3 settlers , I'm in a very good start position with river on forest, that let me build a settler in 8 turns, so by turn 24 my capital had build 3 settlers

Comment

• /me shudders to think of the possibilities of all those settlers so early...
                        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• 24 to berXpert
                          27 to Redbull

berX does indeed seem to be undergoing some rabbit expansion

Comment

• * FlameFlash shudders to think of the possibilities of all those settlers so early

me too!!!!!!!!!!!! turn 23 to berXpert. it figures berX i get a 2 tile river and you get killer start position o-well will have to play catch up like so many other games.

Comment

• Hey Birdman if you can't reach Age of Reason in 2 turns I'll be forced to discover it first... I can't wait more for you
                              Feel free to do so - I will not be the one accused for holding you back .

BTW: For the first time the Mexican PG is going DOWN.

Gandhi

Comment

• But what's going down comes up again . 2nd turn this morning to BerXpert.

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                                X