• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did recieve it, and I resent it...

Comment

• Do you have my correct email address? It is richardjbarratt@hotmail.com

Comment

• RBC Turn 0 recieved, will play turn 1 after work tommorow.

Comment

• Closer inspection reveals that the maps are not identical. However, they are very similar. What brought my attention to the similarities is the fact that i appeared in the same spot on the map, blocked in by a coastline immediately to the north with glaciers at an arm's reach to the south. It also appears that i have a coast to the east. Only time will tell if there is any room west.

No, i'll decline the invitation to restart to my standards. If i truly turn out to get the rough end of the pineapple ( ), i'll ask for a rematch with myself starting first. The settings are much harsher than in the Lungmatch tournament, but i can't complain, lest i gain a reputation for being a fair-weather player!

Besides, whatever would i use for an excuse if i lose?

Comment

• Okay then!

Comment

• So Quinns, are you going to play the turn, or what?! I have not received a new turn from you since last week.

BC6 Turn 5 to BudgieBrain

Comment

• Turn played and returned to the kagorooman with the IronLungS some 12 hours ago.

In the BerXpert/TBM game, both the AI keeps their positions. But we will catch them. Sooner or later. I hope.
                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Something is wrong with your email or mine, Lung. I got turn 6 yesterday, and sent it back within an hour. Did you get it?

Update ...

Lung, I just got your turn 7, and sent it back to you just now.
                  Last edited by quinns; August 27, 2002, 14:56.

Comment

• Redbull, where's turn 1? Check that the email address is correct (I noticed it's wrong in the turn filename).

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns
                      Something is wrong with your email or mine, Lung. I got turn 6 yesterday, and sent it back within an hour. Did you get it?

Update ...

Lung, I just got your turn 7, and sent it back to you just now.
                      Definitely yours. I sent turn 6 last saturday and never re-sent it. BirdFace sent me a following turn mere minutes after i sent it to him.

Oh, goody! How i'm looking forward to seeing turn 7! Can't get enough of those precious swamps!

Comment

• But I get berXpert's emails just fine with no delay, Lung. I think my email service previews all mail coming from Australia to make sure it is safe!

Comment

• Damned boomerang e-mail!

Lung's planet is revealed.....to be more than just swamps!!!

QC5 Turn 8 to Quinns

BC6 Turn 8 to BudgieBrain

Comment

• I think my email service previews all mail coming from Australia to make sure it is safe!
                            Everyone knows, that email to and from Australia, US, England, Canada NZ (and Denmark - acting nearly as a state in US ) are going through the Echelon system.

NSA are watching, that nobody cheats and that noone controls and leads any muslim nations to a winning position in any of our games.
                            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Right. No One!

Comment

• Mmmmmmm.........swamps!

QC5 Turn 9 to Quinns

BC6 Turn 9 to GalahBrain

Comment

Working...
                                X