Lungmatch 3.2 - Part III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOBIUS
    Spain may have to go on the offensive if this continues much longer...
    And we all know how much that breaks you up!

Mobius, you warmonger, you

Comment

"Spain may have to go on the offensive if this continues much longer... "

Hah...keep trying bub! Your a city short when you open a turn.

And despite the blue package wrapped in gifts (Which I thought was choclates from my mother!). Turns out they were from the roman leader, they were his maps. Unfortunately an army of lawyers jumped out of the box and said by opening the box it meant we were at peace with Rome!? Well, I guess for one turn. Then I finish off the cities the below me.....

Faded Glory,
      Now if you dont mind I think ill go roll in my grassy hills and chase those leperchauns out from under the mushrooms.

Comment

Hey Lung - these geezers are ganging up on me! They're at peace and I couldn't help seeing a couple of gift boxes in Birdy's turn as I saved my game...

That's just not Deathmatch etiquette!

No matter - tactics will be changing presently, and I'll take you pansies both out!

As for you FG, looks like anyone underestimating you is in for a kicking - so consider yourself un underestimated!

Still can't figure how you got that stack past my troops and through their zone of control...?

Didn't seem to work for me but then I got an interesting surprise!

Forewarned is forearmed as they say!

Death to the Pansy Alliance!

PS Thanx for the slaves!
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Its the mechanics of the game. Im not going to devote any of my forces to attack Rome. Why? Because he's not attacking me. You are. And Im sure he feels the SAME way.

Comment

Good written Faded.

See Mobius, you are attacking/holding me on the west, south and east. So far my northern frontier is quiet - and I WANT it to be so as long as I'm under attack from you.

I could TRUST that Faded is not gathering troops in the north, just to pick up what you don't take yourself - but I have would it MUCH better, if I could be sure - therefore my little mapoffer - in hope for an exchange.

And yes - if accepted, that makes peace between us (the Welsh and Romans). But only for a ucertain number of turns......

BTW: You forgot to send me the turn.
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn sent!

The point is, the spirit of Deathmatch is everyone for themselves with no actual cooperation between each civ!

Now, I totally understand you not attacking each other because under the circumstances that would be pretty silly. But you guys seem to be actively cooperating by swapping maps and, seemingly, 'other things'...

You might as well coordinate your attacks against me as well while you're at it (if you're not already!) and officially ally in the game too - that way your troops won't get in the way of each other...

No problem - I'll just crush you both!

Comment

*Lung-god swoops down from the heavens to intervene in mortal matters*

There can be NO alliances in Lungmatch! Certainly not alliances made in hell, at least BirdDude and Faded Glory in cahoots certainly qualifies

Comment

Well that settles it! Anything from the lips of almighty Lung must be right and true. The true path to eternal Salvation, or eternal damnation.....

I'll brake off our alliance as soon as Mobius is dead!

Sorry for the delay. I've had troubles when I tried to install the Dutcheese pack, it didnt work

So I had to go in there and undo everything I did. The CD I just BOUGHT doesnt install..

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
                    Sorry for the delay. I've had troubles when I tried to install the Dutcheese pack, it didnt work

So I had to go in there and undo everything I did. The CD I just BOUGHT doesnt install..
                    Didn't anyone ever tell you that? I gave up on that years ago!

Comment

• "Didn't anyone ever tell you that? I gave up on that years ago!"

Thanks for warning me. I got it installed years ago, but now it wont work. I gave up.

Is this all the lung god wishes to say? Otherwise, I will have to cut off the portal to the spirtual Realm

Comment

• Ok so If I have this straight. Im supposed to go attack birdman now? Even if my/his cities are under Siege from Mobius? So what your saying is, there can be NO ganging up?

Well im off to bed

Comment

• Naah, just that we do not exchange maps anymore.

Never mind - I have seen what I needed .

No problems from the north so far........
                          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by faded glory
                            I'll brake off our alliance as soon as Mobius is dead!

Ok so If I have this straight. Im supposed to go attack birdman now? Even if my/his cities are under Siege from Mobius? So what your saying is, there can be NO ganging up?
                            Nope, there's nothing in the Lungmatch 'rules' about both attacking the same opponent (me) independently.

What you're both doing is swapping maps and most likely techs too - it's the cooperation part that's not allowed...

But then, I've already gone on record as saying that I'll happily crush your puny asses alliance or not alliance...

Bring it on!

Comment

• Turn to Faded.

Just not to compromise myself too much - I had to turn some welsh gifts down. Not that I wasn't temtated to say: YES PLEASE! .

On the other hand - Mobius just gave me 10 small gifts on a silverplate - I thought that was sufficient this turn.

Gandhi

Comment

• Sorry, but this mutual bum-scratching, er...'back'-scratching ( ) isn't allowed! Desist, FG, desist!!

Comment

Working...
                                X