No announcement yet.

Lungmatch 3.2 - Part III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It certainly is, Ollie! Especially just days after spraining my ankle, which brought on tendonitis for the double limp whammy! To make matters worse, last weekend we moved work! With no e-mail, i had nothing to do but unpack boxes with a dicky foot all week! That sucked big time

Comment

• Hej Lung.

How about a match? The Mad Kangoroo IronLung against Tweety Woodstock the Bird?!
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Yes. Birdman vs. Lung PBEM Challenge Match #6 (QM6)! Start it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lung
          It certainly is, Ollie! Especially just days after spraining my ankle, which brought on tendonitis for the double limp whammy! To make matters worse, last weekend we moved work! With no e-mail, i had nothing to do but unpack boxes with a dicky foot all week! That sucked big time
          Damn!

Comment

• Hi Quinns, could you resend that turn to gwilym.owen@ekno.com

Cheers!
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Cross border bombarments between the Romans and the Spanish continue in earnest! Can the Romans keep losing four units in one bombardment?

Comment

• Oh yes. With the unlimited power of control, that Mobius just have given me over the spanish forces. Then yes. Certainly. Just continue.

Well, no. I think Mobius might choose to forward another turn to me in a very short time. Else I WILL play the turn he send me. And then play my own turn.
                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• ARRRGH!

Well it was late and that's my excuse!

Comment

• Hmmm, seems like Rome is running out of units! Another six units blasted into oblivion - can you afford to lose 5 cannon so easily?

Comment

• Well, I'm getting used to be kicked around. So why not? Turn to Quinns this morning (danish time)

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn to Mobius de Torquemada. Looks like we will both get kicked around in this one. I'm scrambling to patch up my economy. The phrase "too little too late" comes to mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns
                          I'm scrambling to patch up my economy.
                          Guess you'll be missing those two trade routes then...

Comment

• Man, you're cruel! I'd hate to see you if you ever came into power in real life

Comment

• Correction! As far as I could see, he pirated three traderoutes not two. But what the hec.! Nobody can excpet an ueducated spanish cannibal and babarian to count.

Gandhi

Comment

• One of the great flaws of CTP, i must say. Surely, you shouldn't be able to pirate multiple trade routes at once?!

Damn the need to reroute trade routes so they don't all cross at the same square! It's like finding 3 trade ships all crossing the same path at the same time, and being able to sink all three with one cannon shot! Without even having cannon!!!

That's even more stupid than a drunken Faded Glory!!

Comment

Working...
                                X