No announcement yet.

Swissy2 - Part VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait what am I saying...189 turns till disaster and rising. Where is this threat? I dont see pollution getting bad at all

Comment

• Oh and 1 more thing. I have plenty of Recycling plants on the Queue. Dont worry fella's

Comment

• Turn 283--> Mobiusolini

I get 91 turns to disaster, but we all know how those numbers have a way of quickly getting smaller as pollution continues!

But little Egypt may benefit from being nestled high in the mountains! We haven't seen the ocean since Lung so kindly took on the burden of governing those cites from the former ruler of Egypt!

Comment

• lol@eygpt

Well I pulled my troops back. I also continue to observe a decrease in Roman and Welsh pollution. After conferring with lung, his pollution stats are about the same as mine.....

I declare, there is presently no threat to the eniviroment whatsoever. Mobius if you are getting conflicting readings, perhaps its time to purge the Scientists?

Comment

• Turn 284--> Mobiusolini

Welsh pollution under control? Hardly. Perhaps the Welsh should put some of all that money they spend on their military toward better pollution monitoring devices.

Because our chart shows Wales is going off the chart in producing pollution, spiking upward at an alarming rate.

Rome, on the other hand has the lowest in the world, with Egypt next, and Australia moving toward a better level. For the sake of the rest of the world, Wales must act to lower their pollution now!

Comment

• Where are you seeing these charts? Mine show my pollution level. Are you sure? Could it be the robotic plants? If thats the case, it wont be long before were all up there again.

I suggest an Kyoto-Treaty sort of envirmental thing. Anybody object to pollution treaty?

Comment

• Originally posted by faded glory
                I suggest an Kyoto-Treaty sort of envirmental thing. Anybody object to pollution treaty?
                You're an American FG - it won't be worth the paper it's written on

I have this feel that Shrub will wait for the disaster to happen before doing something about it...

I concur with Egypt that your pollution has spiked even more following my warning...

Actually owing to an unfortunate nuclear detonation outside the city of Tanis (obviously due to unsafe Welsh industrial practices!), Roman forces have acted to 'save the Welsh from themselves' by taking over most of the Welsh Republic. No need to applaud our selflessness, we were just protecting our beaches and coastal cities!

Carpe Diem!

Mobiusolini
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Australians recoil in horror and outrage at this unjustly evil act by the recalcitrant Romans. Mobius has proven that he is the bloodthirsty psychopath we all suspected him to be. Still, Australia shows uncommon restraint in not declaring war on the Romans, and beg that the decent Roman citizen intervene in their own affairs in order to save the world from their own military zeal!

It should also be noted that the Egyptians risk losing the moral high ground by failing to lift a finger in protest at their ally's unjustified attack! Diplomats have been dispatched to the axis powers to seek an end to this senseless war

Turn 285 to Faded Glory 12 hours ago.

Comment

• Ya im pretty pissed off now. This makes 2 games mobius has eliminated me.

Im sorry to report the loss of 11 cities. Counterattacks failed, Sadly, my entire forces in the SW had been scouted out and well nuked. I had no chance. Had you waited a few more turns Mobius I would of had air-defense for my cities. So I guess it was a good move on your part.

To Lung,
                    my worthy ally. An urgent plea to liberate us from this cruel madman! He wont stop at Fuhuerville and Tanis. nono.....he wants alexandria, Rossetta and BRISBANE. Know that once I die, your buffer is gone. You are doomed.

faded glory

Comment

To Lung,
                      my worthy ally. An urgent plea to liberate us from this cruel madman! He wont stop at Fuhuerville and Tanis. nono.....he wants alexandria, Rossetta and BRISBANE. Know that once I die, your buffer is gone. You are doomed.

faded glory
                      NOT BRISBANE?!!!

Brisbane, just like in real life, is the most useless city ever built!!! If Mobius asks nicely, i might even give him the keys to that particular city!

I won't even mention the people that live there.....

Comment

Ya im pretty pissed off now. This makes 2 games mobius has eliminated me.
                        Sorry pal, nothing personal - you were just in the way...

Im sorry to report the loss of 11 cities. Counterattacks failed, Sadly, my entire forces in the SW had been scouted out and well nuked. I had no chance. Had you waited a few more turns Mobius I would of had air-defense for my cities. So I guess it was a good move on your part.
                        I had to, partly for the reasons you gave, partly cos the disasters tend to happen with no warning and as I was I would have been seriously screwed! All I could see was an upward spiral of pollution - which accelerated from you after my warning! Also, the way you were churning out mega mines meant two things... 1) You weren't building many military units 2) Time for me to attack...

I honestly can't think of a good reason not to attack - except to shoot myself in the foot just so as I can get a gold star for being nice...

To Lung,

faded glory
                        Lung ain't gonna help ya!

BTW if you don't want Brissy, Lung...

Comment

• Rome is confident that the Welsh will have been fully dealt with by next cycle...

Rome is shocked and appalled by the amount of pollution she has taken on after liberating these Welsh cities - a programme of building recycling plants has been implemented!

As for Australia, Rome believes that it is high time that Australia pulls back from the land that she conquered from Egypt so that our allies can take back that which is rightfully theirs. If Australia does this, she can be assured that Rome will not take any future aggressive action against her...

PAX

Mobiusolini

Comment

• Pah! What complete and utter baloney! Australia unequivicably fulfilled it's obligations from the Egypt Accord, and will not be seceeding to additional demands which rely on the demands placed by the Egypt Accord!

Roman actions have rendered international law farcical! There can be no international law for everyone except Rome if it is deigned not to suit them

Now bugger off and bollocks to you!!

Comment

• Pompeii BUUURRRNNS!!!

That's what i think of your suggestions, Mobius the deceitful!!

Australia will not stand by and let Rome unjustly annihilate our ally, while making oppressive demands on our sovereignty! We will NOT give up most of our land to the Egyptians and leave ourselves vulnerable to another attack by the evil Romans

As a gesture of our disgust of all things Roman, Australia has nuked Pompeii, and subsequently occupied it forthwith This is the one and only warning to be given to Rome Desist, or face the WRATH OF LUNG!!!

If "Pharoah Rick" has any sense of survival, he will realise that when Australia and Wales are defeated, Egypt will be completely at the mercy of Rome. Make no bones about it, Rome will be coming after you!!

Only together can we defeat the beast of Rome! The entire world must stand up and attack the Romans before we're all eergghhh!!!!!!!.........

*Rome dances on mass graves of all non-Romans*

Turn 286 to Fading Fast!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lung
                                Pompeii BUUURRRNNS!!!
                                Well, that's not very nice...

I thought we had an agreement...

Comment

Working...
                                X