No announcement yet.

Swissy2 - Part VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not much to report here except that an Australian lawyer was sued recently and that the Welsh after centuries of complaining about Roman pollution are now the World's leading polluters both in total and in the most polluting cities of Busiris and Cairo...

We cannot allow pollution to grip our planet once again and we therefore ask our Welsh friends to take steps to clean up their act!

MOBIUSOLINI
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Oi Lung!

Doesn't look like your turn has reached Max...

Comment

Bugger!

The curse of the MaxiBird strikes again! Okay, i'll forward it to work first if i have to. It may take up to 24 hours, so stay tuned...

Comment

Turn sent to BirdMan again, and Demos, too! Still my e-mails fail to reach Max!!

Comment

Turn 266 was well recieved and forwarded the 22. october. Since then, I have not received any turn (except the resending of turn 266 from Lung this morning).
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Demosthenes Lives!

And lo, the truth was trumpeted from every rooftop, Demosthenes lives!

Weary and worn from his exile and isolation, Demosthenes has returned to a world from which he feels detatched. What wonders have passed in my absence?
              Cariad,
              Demosthenes.
              _____
              www.polthought.freeserve.co.uk

Comment

Nothing really Demos.

This game nearly at same stage as when you left if. I't all yours again.
                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 267 ==> Rick

And at last Demosthenes returns home and at once sets about a survey of his once great and magnificent empire.

We shall be great again!!!
                  Cariad,
                  Demosthenes.
                  _____

Comment

Turn 267 --> Mobius

Hey Demos, welcome back!

Comment

• 267 --> Lung

We Romans welcome back the Welsh head of state - let us continue to build on these last few years of peace...

PAX

Comment

• Turn 267 --> Mobius

Comment

• Turn 286 --> Lung

Not much to report here except for the snail's pace that this game appears to have taken recently...

Comment

• ...to which I must accept the blame and give my apologies. Busy time of year for the service industry and all that. Anyhoo, Wales has much work to be done, but a new peace treaty with Egypt has been ratified by the Fuhrer, and all appears well.
                            Cariad,
                            Demosthenes.
                            _____

Comment

• Turn 269 ==> Rick

The Doomsday Book of Wales is still underway, but interesting results are already being gleaned from the survey. Most noticeably pollution has been reduced dramtically, with further decreases expected in the very near future.

The Fuhrer is also taking tentative steps towards reconcilliation with Rome. We hope that this period of peace between us will be continued and consolidated.
                              Cariad,
                              Demosthenes.
                              _____

Comment

• Turn 269 --> Mobius

Amazing news!
                                Egypt announces the start of construction on a new mine!!
                                (well, things are a bit slow in our diminutive nation!)

Comment

Working...
                                X