Love Conquers? Part VII.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn 119 -->Lord Thor

Refrain from sending your vile spies into Greece, St Jon!! Did you really believe that he would go undetected? This is not Cuba, you know. Because of your penchant for sneakery, we have had to recruit many of these shady characters. They now patrol Greece under the auspices of the GIA.

In the name of our history of friendship with France, we have spared the spy's life this time, but this will be the last time! If there should be a repeat of this act, there will be consequences!

We have not deported this spy, but instead, demand that he walk out of Greek lands immediately!!

And it appears that Breaker Morant does indeed still walk the earth! It is to be hoped that the peacemaker Blackice was able to escape from the wrath of the dictator. He seemed to have the true interests of the Australian people at heart. But we have been unable to find any trace of the rumoured beer factory in Newcastle, though we have searched hard, even utilizing beer-sniffing hounds!

Xenophon

Comment

Turn to Madrid.

Beloved Xenophon,

Do you believe that I would wish harm upon either you or your people? I despise the use of such characters myself but they are sadly neccessary in the dangerous and violent World in which we live.

The Agent objected to, I assume, has been withdrawn but he was only acting as a scout. Have you any evil-doings to hide?

Brother Tomas,

I am deeply disturbed by the deployment of Fascists upon the very doorstep of the Holy City of Tours. Why is it so that you should feel the need to mass such forces upon a border that has been utterlly peaceful from 4000BC?

My Other Beloved Children,

I welcome the renewal of Peace Treaties with both Wales and Australia. France continues, under my benificent hand, to be a peaceful friend to all. I plead with you, 'Join with me in a Pacifist World of mutual trust and cooperation'!

Blessings,
      St Jon, Salvation's Servant.
      “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
      - Anon

Comment

Brother St. Jon,

Have no fear, the unit you speak of is merely an upgrade afforded by our latest technological advances - numbers have not increased and nor will they, assuming the border remains peaceful.

My great friend, general Lung seemed to have a penchant for military production and I had to put the unit somewhere useful...

Do not worry, I have reversed these edicts and returned Spain's economy to a more peaceful configuration.

As for the illustrious General Lung, he has been installed in the Alhambra of Granada, where the fountains flow with Coopers Sparkling Ale and the women of the harem outnumber the stars in the sky - until the next time General Lung!

General Franco
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Turn 120 to Stavros & Blackice.

Comment

Turn 120 -->Lord Thor

The plucky Cuban people still exist! And they even seem to have increased their ranking slightly!

Perhaps Greece should send a Diplomat after all? Trade elephants for Cuban cigars and cane sugar? Practice the Maramba with beautiful senoritas in the moonlight? Eat maduros and drink rum on the beach?

Nahh...Vegas odds still give them at most a few more turns on this planet!

Comment

ups wrong tread

Comment

Granada is truly heaven on earth! This is every bit as good as the fabled "garden of Woy Woy"!! An old general couldn't be happier, what with being surrounded by nubile nymphettes and all

Comment

Turn to Our Saint

-------------------------

The brand new Incan Grand Fleet began bombardment for the first time today when an Australian Battalion was spotted outside Canberra. The thundering sound of the 18 inch guns of the battleships echoed through the mountains.

Needless to say, there were no Australian survivors.
                  King Thor

Comment

Due to ISP problems no Turn received.

Please repost to jo.furderer@bigbluesky.uk.net
                    Last edited by St Jon; May 31, 2001, 14:42.
                    - Anon

Comment

Turn to Madrid.

Beloved Children,

All is well in the Holy Land and Peace reigns supreme.

I am uplifted by the words of conciliation being uttered and hope that Worldwide Peace is soon restored.

St Jon, Harmony amidst Discord.
                      - Anon

Comment

"The first Welsh submarine is a fact. Its crew is one of the best trained of the world. Its officers, thained on the famous Greek submarine academy are among the finest in the world. "Cardiff", as it was named, begun its first mission. The mapping of the entire west great sea.

The besiege of Sydney continues. It seems they have received militarty reinforcements as their cannons still exist and return hits to our soldiers and the Incans too."

Minister of Defence

===
                        Turn 121 to Stavros & Maestro.

Comment

Turn 121 -->Lord Thor

Greek Submariners look forward to sharing the seas with the men of Wales. See you in Davey Jones' Locker!

Citizens of Thessalonica were alarmed to find a bevy of Spanish crabs marching through their streets, until it was explained to them that this was part of Spain's trade route. Still, it will be difficult to prevent some of the more unsavoury denizens of the town from snatching the odd crustacean from time to time for a tasty snack!

Xenophon

Comment

turn to France
                            ------------------

The great Nation of Inca has learnt of the benefits of communism and the government has instituted sweeping reforms so that our people may benefit from it.
                            King Thor

Comment

Wake up Jon!

Or we may have to next turn you!

Thor, has that turn gone to both of Jon's addresses?
                              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Re: Wake up Jon!

Originally posted by MOBIUS
                                Or we may have to next turn you!

Thor, has that turn gone to both of Jon's addresses?
                                actaully.. Jon should have got the game by now because I sent it to the email address he told me to send it to over ICQ.

I'm sending his turn to BirdMan and him again. I hope Jon's email troubles get sorted out quick.
                                King Thor

Comment

Working...
                                X