No announcement yet.

Lung's FAST! pbem - Part VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peck the bastard, Cocky!! My infiltrating parrots have orders to peck you to their hearts' content! Tweety, your pretentions of compassion towards the doomed Indians is pathetic! It won't save them from their fate

It is no secret that deep inside your bleeding-hear exterior lies a cold-blooded warmonger with delusions of granduer!

Turn to be played in a few hours.

Comment

Give me more - I just love this.

And I know, that my support to the indians - keeping them alive - also keeps you boiling.
      Last edited by TheBirdMan; June 21, 2001, 07:13.
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 188 to Stavros

Comment

Turn 188 to Jon

Comment

Apologies for the delay but I have major Server problems.

If you cannot wait for me then please just 'Next' me as it is a waste of KT's time to Sub.
            “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
            - Anon

Comment

Apologies, once again, for the delay but Turn has now been sent.
              - Anon

Comment

Turn not received. Pls resend.
                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn resent.

Please ignore the email address from which it was posted but until Monday I have no access to my ISP, for any purpose.
                  - Anon

Comment

Turn to Lung at last.

Sorry I slept too long this morning (one smiley for my good sleep and one for the delay).

"Sire, the testunit wasn't what we had expected it to be. It is delayed".

"Then see to it, that our scientist makes it finish. Else we all end in a deep mine under australian control!"

Gandhi

Comment

• This thread has been moved. on m now on, please post your turns here

Comment

Working...
                      X