Lung's FAST! pbem - Part VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lung's FAST! pbem - Part VII

Already! Wow, we're already within 100 turns of the most advanced game, and we started more than a year late!

Please post your turns here from now on.

Wow !

What are you enforcing? A 6 hour rule
    [This message has been edited by Saddam (edited May 13, 2001).]

Comment

No, a "death to Jon at all costs" rule

Comment

Australian forces continue to prove to be an unstoppable force with the dual capture of Bombay and some other city with a stranger name than my own cities The supreme fighting force that is the Australian Army yet again overwhelmed the Indian armies, which barely seem to dent the Australian numbers.

Another Indian battleship was sunk, without any appearance of a replacement for once.

However, the Australian victories were tinged with sadness, with the shocking discovery that Cootamundra, the birth place of Don Bradman, had been razed to the ground!! St. Jon must pay for this........

IN BLOOD!!!!!

That's it! No more Mr. Nice Guy from Don Bradman II

Turn 172 to Stavros 10 hours ago. However, my first attempt failed, so i re-sent it, which didn't appear to. Stavros hasn't posted, so i sent the turn to Maestro as well, just in case.

Comment

Turn 172 to Jon

Comment

Turn to Lung.

The first real battle between the romans and the germans has taken place.

German facists conquered a roman city, but the reply was quick and strong. All the german facists have suffered a quick death and the roman city reconquered.

Senator Maximus.
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

A quiet year for the Aussies. We had to settle for the mandatory execution of a discovered Dutch spy

Turn 173 to Stavros.

Comment

Turn 173 to Jon

Comment

Turn to Rome.
                  “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                  - Anon

Comment

Turn to Lung.
                    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 174 to Stavros 24 hours ago! Is he bludging again??!! Anyone would think it was he that was getting annihilated
                      [This message has been edited by Lung (edited May 21, 2001).]

Comment

Turn 174 to Jon

Comment

Turn to Rome.

What is all this crap with Bomber Icons and Logging In?

In future please just take it that I will play and post upon receipt but I cannot be bothered with all this just to type three words.
                          “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                          - Anon

Comment

This just isn't your day, Jon! Or at least it won't be when i play my turn

Comment

Turn not received yet.

Edit: 25 minutes later: Received!
                              Last edited by TheBirdMan; May 22, 2001, 07:42.

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                              X