X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn 183 to Jon

Comment

Turn 184 to Mobius cc Lung.

I have noted the peacetreaty between the dutch and the germans. But still, everything is quiet - it is like waiting for the storm.
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

"Everything is quiet..."

Glad to oblige, Birdman...

The first of many Roman cities has fallen to the superiority of Australia!

Lung has left me so many toys to play with...

Tally Ho!

Brigadier-General MOBIUS (retd.)
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Lung is back!

Well done, Mobius! It's a pity i missed seeing our first Roman city capture, but for the sake of reducing the world's pollution, i can't afford to be so selfish

Max, from now on, please send my turns and appropriate glory to me

Comment

Hmm, one of my "dutch" cities I suppose?!

By the way, how much resistance did you meet?
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

What are you saying, Tweety??

Did your soldiers flee or something, Tweety?

I guess General Lung was bad enough, but Brigadier-General Mobius must be too much to bear!!

Comment

Comment

I did read your, your and your .

But sorry - I am not I take it your old .

Don't want to threw good money (units) after bad ones . Doing so, then your can't make a decent living safe of your enemy .

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 184 to Jon

Comment

Turn to Lung/Mobius.

Ohh, lovely. 500 unexpected gold down my pockets (one mill sold)

When added to the just above 2000 Gold I got last time, I think it is the best I could get off with this turn.D

Gandhi

Comment

A greatly shrunken Bombay has once again ended up in Australian hands, although with Udupi and another Indian city falling, it seems that it will stay Australian

However, the benevolent Don Bradman II has given all nations the knowledge of recycling in order to further his cause of reduction of worldwide pollution

In other war news, the once-Roman city of Aquila fell without resistance, in another poor effort from the Roman nancies

In keeping with the old saying - "there's no rest for the wicked", Mobius will fill in for me over the weekend again

Turn 185 to Stavros the Great!

Comment

Ohhhhhhh I just love this: .

Read now

So did I, did Lung tell you to send it to me, if so then do you think the Lungster is going senile, a forgetful little dictator he can be at times

----- Original Message -----
                          To: Don Everitt ; David Luland
                          Cc: Kris ; Birdman ; Lung (Home) ; Jon ; Paul van den Belt ; paulvdb@home.nl ; Steve Auch-Schwelk
                          Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 9:46 AM
                          Subject: Re: Lungs Fast game - Stavros Turn 184 to Paul - Turn Notification

Well I just did as I was told!
                          To: David Luland
                          Cc: Kris ; Birdman ; Mobius ; Lung (Home) ; Jon ; Paul van den Belt ; paulvdb@home.nl ; Steve Auch-Schwelk
                          Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 2:05 PM

Mr Mobius asked me to play the turn, then i noticed a few hours later a email notification from kris(maestro) saying he played stavros turn and sent it to paul. On top of that stavros emails everbody saying "hey what about me, I'm waiting for the turn"

So it seems to me that you guys really need to get your **** together :-)
                          To: Don Everitt
                          Cc: Steve Auch-Schwelk ; paulvdb@home.nl ; Paul van den Belt ; Jon ; Lung (Home) ; Mobius ; Birdman
                          Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 8:46 PM

Don Everitt wrote:
                          Hi Stavros I was asked to play your turn, and I did, and then I sent it to Paul. But it seems to me that you did not get the turn from the player before you, so a resend is what should have been done in this case. But since Lung is the supreme dictator in this game, he does what he wants.
                          You should thank your lucky stars that i'm not the supreme ruler of the universe. If i were a real despot, i would be a reeeal bastard!;-)

But what I do not like is, that this aussie seems to have a secret contact to even the birds, that origins from Australia.

Now, my wife is actually who, that feeds and cares about all our birds (from there, my name). Among others, she has this little yellowtopped white bastard, that the aussies shoot for fun (or need). We got it a few month ago. She (my wife) has just tried to see, if it still could fly. It could. Now my ear looks like a ticket (not bleeding much anymore)!!!

Is it you Lung (?!), that have a secret connection to your awfull native hostile birds?????

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 185 to Jon

Comment

Corrupt File Received - Please Repost.

FYI. It Plays OK but crashes on End bringing my PC down with it. This is not an unknown problem to me and may require Paul to replay his Turn to produce a 'clean .csg'.
                              “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                              - Anon

Comment

Turn resent. I hope it just got corrupted in the mail the first time, but if it still doesn't work I'll replay the turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X